4.

BRYSON.

"What she poutin' for?" Von asked as we slapped hands and walked into his house, immediately spottin Kim sittin on the stairs.

I shook my head, not knowin if I really wanted to say something about Kimberly's lil situation. A nigga was just gettin under her skin, I wasn't really interested in ruinin her life within a full 24 or no shit like dat. But if I'm keepin it a brick, I couldn't keep holdin out on this shit from my nigga.

I'm conflicted and I just needed a blunt or five to help make dis decision easier on a nigga. I looked up at Kim and shook my head, before walkin into the kitchen behind Von.

"She a nut case, ain't shit new about dat." I sat on the island that was in the middle of the kitchen.

"You ready to slide?" Von asked me as Kimberly finally walked into the kitchen, still poutin'. She really a big ass baby and Von need to get her spoiled ass out of that shit, forreal.

When she get out here on her own, she gone realize life ain't all rainbows and unicorns how she think it is. Shorty gone be out here lost as fuck.

"So you can leave but I can't go out?" Kimberly asked.

"Stop questionin' a nigga. Where you tryna' go so bad? Shit gotta be bout important as hell da way you poutin over it." Von looked over at his sister as I turned my attention to my phone.

"To a friend's house." She replied. I looked up, now interested in their conversation. I gently pulled at my growing goatee, wonderin what other lies Kim was fina' spit.

"What friend?" Von asked.

"Von!" Kim stomped her foot and looked at him as she poked her bottom lip out. I shook my head. The shit I was seein play out was unbelievable. Shorty damn near grown throwin temper tantrums like she a toddler and Von ova-protective ass not makin' it no better the way he babyin' her.

"What you shakin' yo head for? Mind yo business, the fuck."

I chuckled, not really trippin' off shit she done said to a nigga. Kimberly little ass over here beggin' to leave the house, she still a lil baby—wun shit to trip on.

"What I tell you bout that disrespectful shit, Kim? Then soon as a nigga blank, you gone expect me to step in. Calm yo ass down sometimes. What nigga you tryna' go spend time wit?"

I shook my head again. Von was too player for his own good. Nigga knew right from Kim dodgin' his question dat it was a nigga she was tryna spend the night wit. These muthafuckas gotta' be the funniest siblings I done ever been around.

"I've been talkin to this one nigga for a while." Kimberly replied.

"Talkin to or datin a nigga?" Von asked her.

She hesitated to answer—that right there just gave Von his second answer and I'm already knowin' she know.

I think all niggas think alike but me and dis nigga? We damn near always gotta put each other in the opposite person's mind because of the decisions we be havin' to make when one of us absent in a situation.

We be havin' to try to think just like each other, so if I off top caught dat hesitation slip up I know my nigga did wit'out a doubt. I got up to get a bottle water out the refrigerator before I sat back down.

"Talkin, Von." I choked on my water as Von looked over at me. Dis nigga she fuckin' wit got her actin the fuck out. Ian never heard lil Kimberly lie to her brother.

"Who you playin wit, Kimberly?"

"I'm grown as hell and you really tryna lock me up in dis weak ass house?" She asked, now ignorin his questions.