3.

KIM.

"Seems like the nigga be all in yo damn business." Jhasi said, as we walked into Von's house.

"I just think he's concerned, that's all. You know, him knowin' about you and Meq puts him in an uncomfortable situation because he's Von's bestfriend. I also know that my brother has a huge heart. He can't just turn his back to a situation like this." Prairie said, plopping down on the couch.

I closed the door behind my bestfriends and locked it. I never thought of the situation that way. But I mean, I never told Bryson to be all in my face, noticing every minor bruise either. I still didn't ever want him to be on the outs with my brother though, especially because of me.

"You right, Prairie. I think I should tell Von about Meq before he finds out from somebody else." I said, taking a 3.5 and a pack of dutches out of my Gucci bag.

The only problem was that I don't know where to start. Do I tell my brother everything or just let him know I have a situation going on with someone now?

——
I looked down from the vip section at Onyx, looking for Prairie and Jhasi. We had smoked our four blunts and headed out to the club with a friend I knew from way back.

"I'll be right back, Klare." I notified my friend before walking down the long stairway.

I looked down to get my phone out of my bag to call Jhasi, when I found myself being pulled somewhere.

When I finally stopped moving, I looked up, ready to throw down. I saw it was Meq who had pulled me in front of the bathrooms, so I slightly calmed myself.

I rolled my eyes. "Meq, you can't just go around pullin' on people. That shit will get you hurt." I said, putting my pepper spray back inside my bag.

"What you doin out here?" He asked, ignoring me.

"I'm here wit my girls, just thought I'd pop out. I—um, actually was lookin' for Prairie nem. You seen them around?"

"Yeah. Prairie just went in dat bathroom and I ain't seen Jhasi."

"Ok, well thank you." I said, stepping past him.

"Kimberly," Meq called out. I looked back.

"A nigga apologize, forreal."

"Yeah. I'm sorry too, Meq." I said, before walking into the women's bathroom.

Prairie walked out of the stall the same time Jhasi walked into the bathroom. They looked at each other, then at me, and pulled me into a hug.

"I miss him.. so much." I cried out.

If I would've known Meq would be here, I wouldn't have came out tonight. I've honestly been missing him like crazy, considering this is the longest we've ever been broken up.

I don't understand why he just can't act right so we wouldn't have had a reason to end things for the hundredth time. I would really be lying if I said I wouldn't go running back if I felt like he said the right thing though.

I don't want to start over and I don't want him to start over. I simply wanted us to be happy, together. I just don't know how long I can put up with the foolishness anymore.