22.

BRYSON.

"You ready to go to school and make a nigga proud?" I asked Kimberly.

"You know it. I'm fina be all up in these college parties, showin these mufuckas how to really pop yo' shit." Kimberly bragged as Jhasi slapped hands with her.

"Bitch, and that's period!" Jhasi yelled. I scrunched my face up.

Kimberly know her friends some lil ass thots. She come up with da tweaked out ass ideas and her friends the first ones to support it.

"Na. Dat ain't what i'm talking bout. Relax." I said.

"Boy, you just hating." Prairie said, walkin' into the livin' room.

"I'an hatin' on shit." I said, crossin' over Prairie and throwin a napkin into the garbage like I was out on the court.

——
KIMBERLY.

I walked down the stairs and back into the kitchen to grab a water bottle. Everybody's attention turned towards me.

"You look the fuck good, bitch." Jhasi told me as I smiled.

"Thank you, baby, but that's all y'all." I called out, complementing both of my friends in the process. Bryson and Von walked into the kitchen and looked over my attire at the same time.

"It's 40 outside." Von informed me.

"Thanks for the information, Bill Evans," I said, taking a sip from my water bottle. Bryson let out a dramatic yet nonchalant chuckle.

"Y'all look real nice." I complemented Bryson and Von.

Von had on some Balmain biker jeans with a beater tucked in underneath a white balmain shirt, and he paired that with some all white balenciaga triple s sneakers. My brother's drip was inspicable.

On the other hand, Bryson had on a black thrasher t-shirt, with regular balmain jeans, and the orange camo low air force 1's. The thing I love about his drip is that he's so laid back with the shits. Even dressing down, he's undeniably having it.

We were all all sitting around bored so Jhasi suggested that we go to VLive for a few hours and enjoy ourselves. Of course, everybody was down so that's where we're on our way to now.

"Good looks. Go grab a coat doe." Bryson said as we all started towards the door.

"I'ma be good. It's not that cold out here." I tried reasoning with him.

I tried to walk out of the door but he stopped me, by gently grabbing my arm. I looked up at his protective ass and turned around to go grab my coat. I came back downstairs and Bryson was still waiting by the door for me.

"You ridin' wit me?" He asked me as I nodded my head yes.

We walked past Von's car and motioned for him to raise a window down. "Aye. She fina ride wit me." Bryson informed my brother. He looked over to me, waiting for me to confirm that that's what I wanted to do. I nodded my head.

"Aight, fasho. Don't detour wit my sister, lil nigga." Von called out as we backed away from his car. He turned his music up loud and pulled off.

I shook my head at my brother, knowing exactly what he had said. He's basically telling Bryson not to make any money stops while we're on the way. Bryson looked down at me.

"Why you lookin' like dat?" He asked me as we got into his car.

"How i'm looking? I'm just sittin' here." I said.