Chapter 30

"Baby, just you and me, in our happily ever after."

Reaching the airport, they checked in and boarded the flight to Goa

Reaching the airport, they checked in and boarded the flight to Goa. It took them nearly two and a half hours to reach the Dabolim airport. From there, they drove to the Neo Majestic hotel in Panjim.

It looked extremely beautiful and luxurious not only from the outside but inside too. And although it was nothing new for Aahana and Atharva, for they had travelled tons of places already, this was one of the finest hotels and they couldn't help but admire the interior as they walked into the hotel room. It was spacious and nice, not too gaudy, giving a homey feeling to them.

They weren't tired much but they decided to chill for the day. Well, it was Aahana's idea which Atharva didn't quite like.

Firstly, he did not want to share a room with Aahana. Secondly, he was fed up with Aahana's nonsense.

What she'd done was not only arrange a trip for them but for all the employees working in the head office of Saxena Enterprise for 3 days and 4 nights, with all the expenses to be handled by the office. On top of that, they were staying in the same hotel. So basically, it was going to be all fun and no work as per Aahana's words.

Fantastic surprise. Atharva thought bitterly.

"C'mon Atharva, don't be so selfish. They need a day off too. Do you know how happy they were whe-"

"I am not being selfish." He cut her off. "It's... it's just the office will be closed."

Aahana waved him off with the gesture of her hand. "There won't be any loss if that's what you're worried about."

Groaning in frustration, Atharva decided to keep quiet. He didn't want to go on arguing with a stubborn Aahana. He already was feeling a headache form at the back of his eyes. So all he wanted to do was take a shower and rest for a bit, away from Aahana obviously.

"So what are you thinking?" Aahana questioned, sliding beside him on the sofa.

He tensed and immediately stood up. "I'll take a shower," said Atharva as he flung open his suitcase and grabbed his towel and shower gel.

He halted mid-way and turned to look at her. "And yeah make sure to close the door on your way out."

"What d-" Aahana couldn't finish her sentence as Atharva slammed the door shut with a loud noise.

Huffing and puffing in anger, Aahana left the room, deciding to take a little tour of the hotel.

Atharva having taken the shower, came inside the room to find it empty. He was instantly relieved. Pulling on his grey sweatpants and a white V- Neck T-shirt, he went to the bed.

He hadn't even closed his eyes properly when he felt the bed dip and then he heard her. His eyes fluttered wide open and nearly popped out of his head at what he saw. His eyes landed on Aahana right beside him, singing "la la la la" and jumping like a kid.