Chapter 46

"Falling for you wasn't an option. It was a need."

"Nope

"Nope."

Atharva groaned and glared at Aahana who just shrugged in reply and motioned for him to look around. Okay, now that he did, definitely this wasn't the best house out there but it could pass if major amendments were made. After going through several houses and getting disapproved for all, Atharva wanted to take back his words. He didn't want a new house. He was fine living the way he did so far.

"Next please."

"I swear to god Aahana, if you don't say yes to this one, I'm gonna leave you here alone." Atharva pushed the door open to the last house which he personally had found to be the best out of all. Aahana gasped and her eyes widened when she looked around, taking in every detail slowly.

"Oh my god. It's amazing." She gave a beaming smile to Atharva who felt like a heavy load was lifted off his shoulder.

"Finally," Atharva mumbled giving a genuine smile to her.

"But uh I don't wanna decorate it."

Atharva chuckled. He knew why. This was no house but a mansion exactly and of course, was going to take time to be well furnished. If Aahana were to do it, she probably would not be able to finish it.

"Now that you approve, let's go for lunch." He grabbed her arm and pulled her outside. "I'm starving."

She frowned. "Okay fine but when are we shifting?"

"I have called the best designers in town who'll be done by tomorrow evening. So after that of course." Atharva told her as they slid into the car.

A huge smile lit up her face and she clapped her hand excitedly as she looked at him.

"Really? What about dad and Nisha?"

"They too."

"I can't wait. I'm sure they'll love it here."

He took her hand in his free ones and intertwined their fingers, bringing it to his lips. "I love you." His voice sounded thick with emotions and when she looked at him like he'd given the whole world to her, he wished he'd said it more often, a lot earlier. But now he would, he would tell her how much he loved her every second of their time spent together.

Her heart skipped a beat and she felt a sense of unbeatable warmth spread within her. "I love you, Atharva." Her eyes were smiling.

He smiled back and turned towards the road letting comfortable silence fall upon them.

"Oh my god." Aahana squealed with wide eyes which startled Atharva, enough for him to stop the car. He faced her with a look that definitely screamed what now? "I forgot to inform Dinesh and Jay."