Prolugue

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

The young queen watched as her village burned to the ground. She closed her eyes as she heard her soldiers' shouts and her villagers' screams. 'What happened to our once peaceful world?' The queen thought.

"My Queen!"

The young queen opened her eyes and turned around to see the captain of her knights. The knight rushed to the queen's side.

"SkyMediaton has breach the 2nd wall, my queen!" The knight said in a panicked tone, "It won't be long before they breach the castle wall! We need to get you out of here!"

The queen placed her hand on the knight's shoulder. "Calm yourself Katelyn" The queen said to her old friend. She looked at her knight then looked to the village. "Look at this world Katelyn, What happened to our once peaceful world?"

The knight, Katelyn, gave the queen a confused looked. "Don't you remember my queen? It's all Stampy and Squid's fault. They started this war." Katelyn said angrily.

"I know Katelyn," the queen answered. "But 100 years ago... Longnoser and InkBalstic were great nations and allies in battle... and now.."

"They are now ruins." Katelyn added.

The queen signed as she watched one of the buildings fall to the ground.

"My queen, our peaceful world is now gone." Katelyn said with a sad smile, "It's the reason why you need to leave now. This land is now filled with war and chaos just like most nations now."

"But do you think this war will stop?"

"I don't thinks so my queen."

There was a moment of silent as the two people watched the burning village.

"... do you believe in the prophecy Katelyn?" The queen asked out of blue.

"Huh? What prophecy my queen?" Katelyn asked back.

"The prophecy that the robotic wizard have been foretold." The queen answered as she turned to her old friend.

"The prophecy of the Six shredders?" Katelyn replied as she shake her head. "My queen! That prophecy is a fake!"

"And why would it be Fake?" The queen replied.

"Because this war has been going on for a century already!" Katelyn exclaimed. "If it was true, then the shredders have come already and stop this god damn war!"

"Maybe all this time... no one fit the description." The queen said as she looked back again to the almost destroyed village. "Maybe now the Shredders have been chosen and now are preparing to stop it."

.

".... that's a big Maybe my queen." Katelyn said after small a pause.

"So was the war," the queen replied back. "And look at us now, in a middle of a 100 year war." She signed. "Katelyn. The six shredders maybe real or not, but it gives us hope that one day, this war will be over and we can be peaceful once again. So don't go and tell if the prophecy is fake Katelyn. Anything is possible in this world."

Katelyn was taken back on what the queen had said but understood it. When the war broke out, many people hold on their hope to the prophecy, hoping that one day, this war will end.

"I understand now my queen."

"Good. We don't need pessimistic people right now Katelyn."

"Of course."

"Queen Aphmua! Captain Katelyn!"

The young queen and the knight turned around to see another knight who has a black mask on.

"There you two are. SkyMediaton has breach the 3rd wall and slowly to the castle wall. We need to go!" The masked knight said with a rushed tone.

"Oh right!" Katelyn said. "We need to get you out of here my queen." She grabbed the queen's hand and dragged her out of the room.

Queen Aphmau looked at the window one last time as she watched the last building standing, fall to the ground.

'Please for the love of Irene, let the prophecy be true.' She thought as the masked knight closed the door.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Heyo everyone!

Bet you didn't expect Aphmau already to show up huh?

Well it kinda got obvious when Katelyn appeared.

Also try and guess who the mask knight is,

Also also the six shredders? I have no idea what to call them so I just decided on that.

Who do you want to see in the first chapter?

Hope you enjoy my story!
I only own this AU btw,

See yah next time!