5

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Few months have passed by since Jon met Ashlie and her father. Seeing that he had no where to go, he decided to stay with them and help them with a couple of chores.

"And heressssss, Breakfast!!" Jon said as he put down a plate of filled with bacon and a plate full of sunny side up. Bob, who was sitting there already and was reading the newspaper, took some bacon.

"Mmmm." The older man said as he ate the bacon. "Jon Jon, you have a gift for cooking."

The jester blushed, "Thank you so much Sir." He said as he grabbed the coffee maker. "Want some coffee Sir?"

Bob chuckled. "Yes son, I would like some. And please, call me Bob. You are practically family now!" He said as Jon poured him a cup of joe and gave it to the older man.

"Alright S- Bob." Jon replied.

"Speaking of family, Can you get Ashlie? It's already 7 and we need to open the bakery soon."Bob asked after a sip of coffee and continued to read the newspaper.

Jon nodded and went upstairs to get Ashlie. As soon as he was in front of her room, and being the gentlejester he is, he knocked the door twice.

"Hey Atlie?" Jon called out, calling Ashlie by a nickname he made 3 weeks ago. "Breakfast is ready and your dad waiting for you downstairs."

"Ok! I'll be downstairs in 5 minutes!" The jester heard Ashlie said. "Ok!" Jon replied back and went downstairs.

In Ashlie's bed room, she was staring at her hands.

Few days ago, Ashlie felt something strange...

She felt a sudden rush when she runs with Jon and the kids when they played.

She felt at home when she opened the oven and putting the dough in.

She felt warmer than usual.

But she shrugged it all off.... until last night.

She had a horrible dream. The war had sprinted out of control and everyone was just killing everyone.... Someone was about to her... but Jon stepped in and he was the one who got killed....

When Ashlie woke up, she felt something in her.... She was so mad at the person who killed Dream-Jon....

And it happened.

She lit her blanket on fire with no help with matches or anything.

Ashlie was surprised and scared. Good thing it was a small fire and it didn't spread. But it managed to kept her awake for the rest of the night. She made a conclusion that when she gets mad, fire will appear.

'Anyone practicing any form or acts of magic will be executed....' Ashlie thought as she remembered the latest rule her king made. 'If I accidentally did this again.... they'll kill me for sure. I need to be calm at all times....'

A knock on the door snapped her from her thoughts.

"Jon I said I'll be ther—" Ashlie said as she opened the door. She saw no one there, just a ribbon. She took the ribbon and looked around to see if anyone was there. "Huh."