2

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Somewhere in another kingdom called, SkyMediaton. A young man with a cloak on him watched a group of young adults,who were hanging out and having fun, on someone's rooftop. The man smiled softly to the group, remembering those times where he was with them and having fun with them. The man looked away just in time to see the sun sets and ending this day. Street lights slowly turned on as night covers the land. It was a beautiful sight to see.

'If only this kingdom isn't filled with heartache and torment.' The man sadly thought. He sighed and looked back at the group one last time that night before slowly walking away on the rooftops.

After a while, he started to run over the rooftops and jumping over obstacles. After a while, he starts running faster,

And faster,

And faster,

When there was no more rooftops to run on, he jumped.

And in a flash,

The cloak man was gone.

_______

At a secret cabin,just 15 miles away from SkyMediaton and trees surrounding itself, the cloak man appeared,in another flash, at the front door. "Home sweet home." He said as he took out the key, unlocked the door, and went inside.

He closed the door and then the whole cabin was dark. He sighed and walked to a generator he had inside. Taking out his gloves, he rubbed his hands together and gave the generator a little shock.

Suddenly, the lights turned on and the man could hear the generator running. It was revealed that the generator was in the small kitchen. Satisfied, he put back his gloves on and walked back to the living room, which contained a fire place, a old TV, a small bookshelf, a couch, a coffee table, two bows and some arrows on the coffee table, a small table with chairs and a mirror.

The man removed his cloak and walked to the mirror.

In the mirror, he could see a 22 years old man with camera lens for most of his face. The camera lens zoom in and out as the man checked to see if any facial hair is growing. He stopped and stared at his own reflection.

He remembered how he got this camera. How he was the best archer on Sky A. Dam's, the ruler of SkyMediaton, army. How he fought with the king and his friends' side for 2 years before an ambush destroyed most of his face and nearly got killed before a man wearing a shark onesie save—

The man snaked away his thoughts. 'No Cory.' Cory, the man, thought. 'You need to move on. You're not Cory Crater anymore...'

Cory walked away from the mirror and sat on the couch. He looked around his cabin as ran his fingers on his blonde hair. 'I wish that stupid ambush didn't fucking happened....'

In the corner of his lens, he notice a book on top of the shelf. He stand up and grabbed the book before walking back to the couch and sat on it.

"Huh?" Cory said as he looked around the book's cover. "No title..." He opened it and read at the first page. In the first page, it was the prophecy.

"An archer who hid among his nation..?" Cory questioned. 'Why does it sound so... familiar...?' He knew about the prophecy, hell that what most of the time his old friends talk about, but it didn't make sense to him until now. He turned the next page and was surprised on what's written.