3

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"And... Done!" A 25-years-old man thought as he finished his painting. The man smiled and moved the painting outside with the rest of his paintings.

"Um excuse me young man?" The man turned around to see a customer. "I was wondering how much would be this painting?" The customer asked as she pointed to one of the man's paintings, a painting of a couple under a tree.

"Oh that would be 2 gold ma'm!" He replied, his voice filled with a British accent.

"2 gold!?" The customer asked. "This painting is one of the best paintings I've seen! This is much worth more than 2 gold!" She exclaimed.

The painter blushed. "Thank you ma'm but it's really just 2 gold."

The customer shook her head. "Non sense! I'm not paying this magnificent painting just 2 gold!" The customer gave the man 7 pieces of gold. "Here take it, I won't take no for an answer."

He took the money with shaking hands, "I-i... thank you so much Ma'm." He looked at the gold. "Yes! I can have dinner tonight." He muttered. Unlucky for him , the customer heard him.

"What?! You don't usually have dinner?!" She questioned. "Oh you poor boy! Don't you have a wife to take care of you? Or a mother?" She gasped. "Don't tell me you're an orphan."

The painter shook his head, his blue top hair swaying left to right, "I do have a mother," He lied. "She is just... sick and I usually skip dinner and give it to my mother instead."

"Oh." She said, "Well what a good son you are, I'll tell everyone about this shop so you can have more money so your mother can be healed already ok?"

He nodded. The customer soon left with the painting in hand.

The painter looked at the money and sighed.

"You were just off by 15 years lady."

_______

After few hours and night had fallen to the land, The painter locked his shop and started to walk his home.

While walking home, he couldn't help but feel like someone is watching him but every time he turned around, there was no one there.

As soon as he passed the fountain, he decided to turned around and saw a older man with a yellow bandana, standing in front of him. Surprised, the painter jumped and hit something from his back. He looked behind to see another man with a red bandana.

Before he was able to run, both of the bandana men grabbed him.

"Well well well..."

A man with a green bandana appeared. "If it ain't the little stupid painter..." The green bandana man said as he bring out a knife to point at the painter.

"What do you want?" The painter asked as he struggled with the other men.

"Well it has come to my attention that you have at least 15 gold on your pocket." The Green thief said. "And I was wondering..." he placed the knife on the painter's neck and traced it. "If you could give it to us."