7

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

The captain of the royal guard of Crafttiron stared at the map of war, formerly known as the traveler's map or the map of the lands. It showed all the kingdoms of the entire world. From ancient ruins to the capitals of each kingdom, maps like that were sold for 2 golds back in the old days when peace covered the land.

Now, they are worth at least 2 emeralds and their new purposed is War.

"C-Captain!"

The captain looked up to see one of his new knights. "What is it now Mark? Can't see I'm trying to find new land to conquer for our king?" He asked the knight as he pointed at the map.

"Sir! There is a report that someone was caught practicing magic sir!" The knight said as he gave the paper report to the captain.

The captain quickly took the paper and started to read it. "What kind of magic private? And where was this report come from?"

"From the town of Sixcan sir! And it was said that it was fire magic!"

The captain hummed as he looked at the map. 'Well... I should take a break and help those newbies... plus what if this magic user is dangerous?' he thought.

"Private! Make sure General Jerome receives this report! And get ready the other knights Mark, we are going to get ourselves a mage." He said as he looked back to the knight.

"Yes Captain Husky!"

_______

"Wait wait wait... you're saying that my daughter is one of the legendary heroes that will save us from this never ending war and will bring peace to our lands?!" Bob asked to Jon as he pointed to his currently speechless daughter.

"Uh huh." Jon nodded. "I know its unbelievable but I -"

"Actually, I totally believe it." Ashlie said, finally snapping out of it. "It actually makes sense, well for me at least." She then looked at her hands and wondered, 'Wait... if I'm this mighty warrior the prophecy stated.... how will I control my powers..?'

The father was about to argue with his daughter but he thought about it for a few moments and agreed. "Oh! I could see what you are talking about Ashlie." Bob turned to Jon and said, "Remember I told you that Ashlie took some martial arts lessons? Well her former coach told me that in matter of few short weeks, she was the best in the dojo."

"Wow! That's amazing Atlie!" Jon praised the newly founded warrior who was in deep thought.

'I just knows some moves but that's not enough.... I have no idea how to hold a sword! Much less use it! And my powers! What if I hurt my teammates..? Or my family...? ...Or Jon?!'

"Ashlie!"

Ashlie jumped and suddenly her hands ignited.

"WOAH!" Both of men jumped away quickly from the flaming hands. Jon silently groaned in pain as he felt his stitches open slightly.

The newly founded warrior took a couple of deep breaths and slowly the flames from her hands went away.

"......Is that going to be a problem or....?" The father asked as his daughter stared blankly at her hands. 'I can't believe i almost burned my family!' She thought. 'How am I the mighty warrior if this keeps happening?!'