6

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

The sun had just set,

But for Ashlie, it felt like the whole world went dark.

She stared at Jon for what seem like an eternity.

Her best friend, the one who helped her and her father so much and didn't expect anything for return, the one who made jokes and was just there for company when she was sad or lonely, the friendly neighborhood jester, and her Jon Jon, her little marshmallow, just got stabbed.

And it was all that the Damson's fault.

She felt so many emotions before.

Sadness when her mother died.

Happiness when she helped her dad.

Irritation when her younger brothers prank her.

But she never felt this much rage before.

Pure. Uncontrollable. Rage.

_______

The crowd got quiet as the Damsons laughed.

"AHHAHAHAHA! That what happens when you mess with the Dams—"

Chad was suddenly punched on the stomach. The impact was so great that he was pushed back to the crowd.

"What the hell was that...?" He groaned in pain. The older brother looked at his shirt and he was surprised.

It was on fire!

The crowd gasped as Chad screamed and quickly removed his shirt. He threw the flaming shirt away before he was burned.

"What th—"

"CHAD!"

_______

The younger Damson called out his older brother many times but all he did was stared at Ashlie who's grabbing on Ched's collar and staring at him with literal blazing eyes. It was a sight to see.

She was on fire and literally. Her hair were going up and turning into flames. One of her hands was on fire but she seem to felt no pain. Her clothes were also not affected with the fire. As if the fire and Ashlie were one.

"HOW DARE YOU!!!" She shouted at Ched. "Jon did nothing wrong! And you decided to stab him!" The reddish flames were turning yellow..... "Why?! Is it because he's my friend? Or is it because you and your brother are complete assholes who decided that they should rule this town and bully everyone in it?!"

"I'M SO SORRY!" He pleaded. "I WONT DO IT AGAIN! I'LL BE GOOD THIS TIME! I PROMISE! I'M SORRY! PLEASE DONT HURT ME! PLEASE I'M SORRY!"

She laughed but it wasn't a happy laugh nor an evil laugh, it was a pity laugh. "You said that back then! But what? Just after a week you started to bully everyone again! Just that time you didn't bullied my brothers!" Ashlie just shook her head as her yellowish flames turned blue. "I'm done with your games Damson." The flames on her hand grew. "Goodbye."