14

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Jon! Where are you?!"

When the heroes found out their youngest teammate disappeared, they scattered the shack just like those mice from ratatouille.

"Jon!" Ashlie called out, with Uni on her trail. "Jon! This isn't funny! Show yourself!"

The two entered another section of the shack when the older man gasped.

The warrior, alarmed why her teammate gasped, went quickly to him. "What did you find Uni?"

"They have Harry Potter mech here!" The orphan said with a twinkle on his eyes as he walked down the hall of Harry Potter merch.

He grabbed one of the merchandise. "They have Slytherin Scarfs! And look how well made they are!"

A little ticked that Uni forgotten about her best friend, she walked to the man. "Uni! This isn't the time fo—" Ashlie gasped. "Oh my shred, is that a Ravenclaw stuff toy?!"

_______

In the shadows, a young person watched the man and the woman gushed about a fictional wizard school.

They were amused.

On the left pocket of their shorts, they felt a vibration from their phone.

They took it out and saw Dyan send all of them a text.

'The shred heroes are here. I got the jester.'

They looked back at the man and the woman and saw the ribbon and mask.

They smirked and texted back.

'I have the orphan and the warrior on my sights.'

'Pull the Lever Sal!'

'Fizzy, the nearest trigger for the trapdoor is a button.'

"Oh... Well pressed the button Sal!'

Sal held a snort as they pressed the button.

And down went Ashlie and Uni.

_______

Cory was mad.

Nick was irritated.

Tommy was confused.

And Ate somehow disappeared.

"How the hell did we lose half of our team in the first hour just we got here?!" The archer examined once he realized that Uni and Ashlie was gone.

The farm boy was rubbing his forehead with glasses on his other hand while the hunter was looking through books.

"Hm?"

The emoji came across a book that caught his attention.

He was sliding it out when the bookshelves suddenly trapped them into the hall they were all in.