10

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Meanwhile...

"THREE SWASHBUCKLERS! WALKING THROUGH THE WOODS!" Tommy sang horribly as he strummed his guitar.

"Tommy," Cory snapped at his traveling companion. "Shut. Up."

The hunter ignored his friend and continued. "GOING NEAR THE DRAGON'S DEN! SURELY THEY ARE DOOOMMMMM!!!"

Uni's eye twitched in annoyance.

It's been a few months since we last seen the other three of the shred heroes. During those months, Cory discovered that he can shoot lighting arrows, Tommy learned that he can change his voice from an echo to a deep dark voice, and Uni found out that his mask changes as well when he changes.

They've also finally stepped out of SkyMediaton's territory and were in the middle of Crafttiron's.

The three stared at the sign of the town they will be staying for a few days.

"Sixcan," Tommy read out loud. "A town like no other and a perfect place to find a lover."

Both of his companions gave his a flabbergast look.

"What?" The hunter said, "Its just... a thing I do."

They kept staring until Cory started to laugh.

He grunted as he tugged on his shoulder bag. "Let's just go." He quickly walked away from his companions.

"Wait!" The archer called out to him, still chuckling. "Tommy! Haha.. I'm sorry!" He followed him.

Uni lingered on the sign before Cory called him out. "Just bloody wait!" He yelled back as he grabbed the wanted posters of Ashlie Nine and Jon Jest and ran to them.

_______

Tim missed Jon and Ashlie.

Beside the fact they were friends, it's been a hell since they suddenly disappeared.

First, the soldiers of Crafttiron were swarming the town for a few days. It was awful not able to go outside and have fun.

And even before they left, they put up wanted posters of Ashlie and Jon! Furious, the townsfolk ripped down any poster they find.

That was a fun afternoon.

But after that, Chad Damson kept the whole town tight. Anything fun Tim and his friends did, a punch on a face will be their reward. Laughing at a joke? Will be sent home and force to sit on the corner for 3 hours. Hell, even just just running will make Chad so mad.

Ched was much better than Chad, his friends and him concluded.

But no one saw the day where the two brothers fought each other.

A punch was delivered by Ched multiple times as the townsfolk watched the fight in horror and curiosity.

The brothers always got along and even if they fight, it never got physical.

And you won't believe why they are fighting right now.

Tim watched Chad grabbed the fist of his younger brother and threw him to the fountain.