12

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

The fire crisped the wood while the six heroes were sitting around it.

The only sound that night was the burning of the wood and crickets from the forest.

None said a word to each other just yet after they all discovered they were the shred heroes.

What would you say to someone you almost killed/robbed and they were actually your teammate? Say sorry? No, that would be awkward.

Then again, the silence was awkward as well.

"So.."

Nick stopped cleaning his glasses, Ashlie stopped staring at the fire, Tommy stopped strumming his guitar, and Uni stopped sketching and stared at Jon.

The young man flinched at the sudden attention before clearing his throat. "I-i thought we s-should know e-each other nam-mes... since we are t-teammates and a-all..." he said nervously.

"And apparently forever friends." Cory added while he was reading the book Left Shark left for him.

In the book, besides the first few pages Cory read when he got the book, it also said about the bond the shred heroes will have to each other. But it didn't have any information on where the shack they need to go too.

The jester, the farm boy, the warrior was surprised on what the archer said as the hunter and the orphan rolled their eyes at him.

"Cory, you really need to stop reading that book." Uni scolded at him, pointing at him with the pencil he was using. "It won't give us anymore useful information."

"I'm just scanning it Uni," the camera face replied, not even looking up to see the orphan's fumed face. "God, don't be such a goat mom."

Nick, Jon and Tommy bursted out of laughter as Ashlie snorted.

"What?" Uni gave the younger man a confused look.

"A goat mom Cory? What the hell?" The warrior said as three men laughed harder.

"It's an Undertale reference girl." Cory said as he finally looked up and faced Ashlie, not wearing his hood anymore.

A little ticked, The young girl replied with slight irritation. "Excuse me camera-face but my name is Ashlie. As in A-S-H-L-I-E. And I know what Undertale is Cory, I played it and I can do a good impression of Undyne."

Nick, Cory and Jon's ears peaked at the sudden subject on how Ashlie can do an Undyne impression.

"What's Undertale?" Tommy asked Uni in the background.

Decided to show his inner director, the archer put down the book next to him and sat properly. "Well then show me, Ashlie." He said with interest as Uni explained what undertale is to Tom.

Ashlie raised her eyebrow to the camera face but she cleared her throat and obliged his request. "You're gonna have to try a little harder than THAT, Human."

"That was pretty good..." Cory said as he was surprised at least. 'Who knew this small girl can sound like what I would think Undyne sounds like?!' He thought.