15

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Nick was really really confused.

Just few hours ago, they were just walking around the shack, trying to find Jon.

And right there, they were inside of a really really white room with a man, in front of the only exit, that had a robotic arm and was apparently named Dawn, just like the old robotic wizard who foretold the prophecy.

'This is really odd...'

The blue-haired-man lifted his organic hand. "Before you ask any questions, follow me first."

With that said, he turned around and stared walking away.

"W-wait! Lef— I mean Dawn!" Cory called out as he and Jon rushed towards the leaving man.

The other four watched them getting further from themselves, in flabbergast and bewilderment.

"Well, when in Rome." Tommy shrugged and walked out of the room.

Ashlie and Uni blinked then turned to Nick in sync.

"Don't ask and accept it." The farmboy replied with a shrug and followed them.

The last two sighed and followed as well.

_______

Dawn, with a couple of lefts and rights and turns, led them to what-seemed-like the living room.

The room had an giant TV on the top of the fireplace. There were paintings in some of the walls. With two armchairs near it, a couch, and a long hall way just behind the couch, it's looked more modern than the houses of the town.

"Please sit heroes." The robotic man said with a excited yet patient smile as he gestured to the couch. He watched with a giddy smile as the heroes sat down on the couches and armchairs.

'I can't believe it! They are all here!' Dawn thought to himself. 'Clam yourself Dawn! Just remember the speech you've been practicing since forever.' He then frowned when he notice when Jon, Ashlie and Nick sat on the couch, the jester and the warrior sat comfortably close to each other while the farm boy was a bit farther away from them. Hell, even Cory and Uni sat at the armchairs immediately while Tommy didn't even bother to sit and just stood behind the couch.

'Tch... I though by now they would be comfortable to each other...That's going to be a problem...' The robotic man shook his head and clapped his hands. "So, I guess you have some questions?"

"Some? No shit Sherlock." The pug-masked man snarled, probably still mad at the fact that his onesie was missing, Dawn concluded. "Where the bloody hell is my onesie?!"

'I was right.'

"Really?" Tommy snorted. "From all the questions you could have ask, you asked about your onesie?"

"Yes."

The young men stared at each other, eyes filled with rage while the other amusement.

"Anyways," the robotic man said, making sure he broke off the stare off and what was going to happen. "The onesie is in the wash, Uni. Don't worry about it."