1

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Our story starts in the kingdom of Crafttiron. Ever since the war had reached to the kingdom about 15 years ago, nothing was the same. Sons and mighty warriors had to leave their family sever their king, Mitch Bajan.The man who proposed that the only way to stop this war is to win it thus resulting into more bloodshed.

In middle of the kingdom, where bakeries, blacksmiths and vendors sell and make their living, a young girl, who looked like around 20 years old, was just saying good bye to her 2 younger brothers.

"Promise me that you'll call every week." The girl told the boys. The boys nodded and hugged her one last time then left to join the army. The girl smiled sadly as she whipped her tears from blue-eyes. She watched her younger siblings disappeared out of her sight before heading back to her father's shop.

"Miss Ashlie! Miss Ashlie!" The girl, Ashlie, stopped and turned around to a child running to her.

"What is it Tim?" Ashlie asked, recognized the child who lived next door to her.

Tim stopped at her side. "Guy." He panted. "Beating up." And panted again. "Ched and his goons." And panted again.

"Woah slow down Tim. Take deep breaths." The young boy took couple of deep breaths and slowly calm down.

"Better?" The child nodded.

"Good now what is it you want to tell me?" Ashlie asked.

Tim's eyes widened. He nearly forgot. "Ched and his friends came to me and my friends while we were playing and said that we were on his spot but we were there first so I told him that and Ched was about to punched me. Then there was this guy who step in and now he is getting beat up by Ched and his friends in an ally!" He said quickly. Lucky, Ashlie was able to understand it.

"WHAT?!"

_______

"HAHAHAHAH! Look at here boys, this jester is full of bark and no bite!" Ched said he stepped on the jester's chest. His goons, Tony and Mikey laughed. The jester's hat, which fell during the fight, was just few inches away form it's owner.

"What a joke am I right boss?" Tony joked. Ched laughed as he kicked the guy. "You're right Tony!"

The jester groaned in pain. He closed his purple-eyes as he could feel his old wounds, reopened. He was bleeding on his head and have gotten a black eye on his right eye form the fight. 'At least the kids were safe from him....' The jester thought.

He felt Ched grabbing his collar and lifting him up. "Learn this lesson Jester, No one messes with Ched Damson." The jester heard Ched said. He braced for anything impact...

.
..
...

But it never came.

The jester painfully to opened one of his eyes to saw an redheaded girl holding Ched's fist at the same time glaring at Ched.

In his purple eyes, He saw a beautiful Angel.

"A-Ashlie." Ched stammered. His goons are long gone, the jester noticed. "I t-thought you were saying good bye to your brothers on the docks!"