13

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

They finally made it.

After weeks of walking, camping, traveling, and shenanigans, They are finally here.

"Bye Uncle Virgo!" Jon waved at the man who took them to the no-men territory, which is an island miles away from any main land.

Virgo waved back and drove his airship away from the island.

They all watched the flying vehicle until it disappeared from their sights.

"Your uncle is very nice." Nick said, breaking the comfortable silence.

Who knew that these strangers could get along really well to each other even if they met just couple of months ago?

"Yes he is. He took care of me after my–" The jester stopped and stayed silent.

Knowing where that conversation was going, Cory changed the topics before anyone asked anymore questions. "So!" He clapped as the shred heroes attention was on him. "Where we are going next Jon?"

The younger man snapped out of his daze and pulled a letter. "Mmm... Well Wat says that we have to come across a town before seeing the shack."

The archer nodded, already knew that Left Shark and Wat must be same person. He looked at the thick forest in front of them.

"Well this is going to be a pain." He said in a deadpan tone.

Tommy took out his guitar and showed it to them. "Sing?" He asked.

The others nodded, dreading the hours they will waste to find the shack.

The hunter grinned and strummed his guitar. "OOOHHHHHHHHHH—"

_______

"AND THAT WAS THE TALE OF CRIMSONY CARROTS!"

Ashlie held a snort.

It was been days since they were drop off the island and they still have no idea where was the shack.

They did made it to the town but the townsfolk were strange to them..

What do I mean by that?

Well, first, they had powers just like our heroes, Jon and Nick watched a performer with powers of magic in the town square.

Second, they were people with animal-like features, Uni saw a young person selling some goods with giant bunny ears on their head.

And third, no one cared how different you were for Cory accidentally bumped into someone and when the young man saw his face, he smiled and complemented his camera face.

It was if that town, surrounded by kilometers of trees and miles of seas, was obvious on the war and had accepted the strange and the odd.

'Ignorance is a bliss...' Cory thought once he realized it.

They were now all in an inn, resting from another long day of asking, looking around and dead-end leads.