Chapter 3

Holy shit I have like 60 reads but who would want to read this peace of shit but anyways back to the story

Taehyung smiled as he knocked on the door, but his smile was quickly wiped off when he saw who his roommate was going to be.

"You?!"

"Hello, roommate.", Jungkook smirked.

"Not for long. I'm gonna ask for a room change."

"You think I wanted a roommate? Where else am I gonna fuck people? I already asked them why they had to choose my room and they said that there were no more rooms available so I guess you're stuck with me, babyboy."

Taehyung blushed. "Don't call me that. We're not dating anymore!" He was beyond mad, he was pissed and, well, slightly shook. Out of all the fucking people in the world, he just had to be stuck with Jeon fucking Jungkook. He was ready to flip a table.

"Well, aren't you gonna come in?"

The said boy sighed as he pulled in his suitcases setting them on the bed closest to the windows. Jungkook already knew that Taehyung was going to choose that one. Taehyung always chose the side, or bed in this case, closest to the wall. So Jungkook obviously didn't complain even though he would have done that if it was someone else. But this was Taehyung so he let it slide.

"I can't believe I'm going to be stuck with you for three fucking years. I mean, what did I do to deserve this? I'm a good person. I donate to charity and always make sure my homework is done and I make time for my friends and family and I'm always on time for my modeling shoots.", Taehyung rambled.

"Oh, come on. I'm not even that bad!", Jungkook exclaimed.

"'Not that bad!' You bet on my virginity for money!", by now there were tears in Taehyung's eyes. "You made me fall in love with you just so you could get in my pants. All those dates, sweet words, 'I love you's', they meant nothing to you when they meant the world to me."

"Taehyung, I-"

"No. I'm sick and tired of hearing your explanations! I've had enough! You've always been such a liar! I wish that I never met you! I'm going to bed, good night!", by now Taehyung was yelling.

Jungkook knew what he did was horrible, disgusting, and so,so fucking low, but he wished that Taehyung would hear him out. In the short time that they dated, Jungkook did fall in love with the younger and though he would never admit it the boy made him feel weak in the knees and gave him butterflies in his stomach. The dates, the sweet words, the 'I love you's' did mean a lot to him. They made him smile uncontrollably when he thought about them and they bought tears to his eyes. God, he missed Taehyung so, so much.

He soon followed Taehyung's actions and went to sleep as well.