Chapter 20

"Hey, baby. Can you come over to Tae's and Kook's dorm. . . . We need to talk about something important. Okay,bye. See you."

"He's coming," Jimin spoke. He had been explaining  that Jungkook and Taehyung were in a fight and Jungkook's hurtful words.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door, followed by a come in. Yoongi came in wearing a black sweater and a pair of black jeans.

"Yoongi hyung, Taehyung and I have something very important to ask you." 

"Did you make the bet with Jungkook for my virginity?" This time Taehyung spoke up, surprising the two men in the room.

Yoongi hesitated. "Well, yes. But Jungkook wanted to call it off and he almost did, but I told him he was already so close and made him finish it. He-He really seemed to love you. He talked about you like you put stars in the sky. I didn't understand it at first, but then I met Jimin and Hoseok."

Yoongi clearly remembered Jungkook sounding as though Taehyung was the only reason of his existence. Talking about how he has these eyes, hyung. I could stare at them for hours and never get tired. It like someone physically went up to the sky and took out the stars just to place them in his eyes. Oh, and he's always making these stupid dad jokes and puns. Sometimes they're even worse than Jin hyung's jokes but he laughs at them and I could feel my heart aching because he's so cute. And his smile is like a cute little rectangle like your gummy smile but cuter. God, hyung, I'm so gone for him. 

No matter how many times Yoongi would bring up the bet during Jungkook's rant about his cute-little-snuggly-cutie-pie to quote Jungkook's words, Jungkook would brush off the subject and beg Yoongi to let him back out,which was weird becuase it wasn't the first time they'd done something like that, so why was Jungkook pleading to back out. However, no matter what Jungkook said Yoongi wouldn't budge. Yeah, that was an asshole move, but Yoongi didn't know how it felt like to be loved at that time.

Meanwhile, Taehyung stood these, his mouth ajar.

"H-He loved me?"

"Surprisingly, yes. When you broke up with him, god, he was heartbroken. He kept on drinking and getting into fights and he was just so angry all the time. I've never seen someone so-so heartwrenchingly broken on the inside. I-I remember one time I was treating his wounds after one of his fights and-fuck he just broke down. To this day, I have never seen anyone cry that hard. He kept on murmuring about how he made the biggest mistake of his life, how he should have told you before. When he found out you were his roommate, I've never seen a man so happy. He said this was his chance to make it up to you, how he could make everything okay now, but he was never good at controlling his anger and I guess that's why he said those things."

Yoongi finished his short speech, leaving with Jimin.

"Think about my words, Taehyung. We might not be friends but I am Jungkook's friend." He said leaving a shocked Taehyung just standing there.

Taehyung sat there on his bed until he felt a chill. 

The weather's turning colder, Taehyung thought as he slipped on a familiar black hoodie.

Thank you guys for 36.9 reads and 2.9 votes. I didn't think this shitty would get so much attention. I love you all.