Chapter 23

Their friendship is too cute

"Jungkook, I-" Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook speaking.

"I know Taehyung I know. I fuck up big time. You dont want to see me again or hear about me again. You don't need me anymore. You don't want anything to do with me and you hate me. No matter what I say can change you mind. I get that," Jungkook said, expecting Taehyung to agree with him, but instead the boy slowly walked up to him, grabbing his chin and moving it so that he was facing him.

"Jungkook, are you fucking dense? Can you see that I'm truly, madly, deeply crazy in love with you. Jungkook you're the epitome of perfect and beautiful. You  changed so much after what happens between us that that I almost couldn't believe it was you. I mean, yeah, you still flirted with me and we're a cheeky little shit but i fell for you all over again becuase of it. Sometimes i even thought that we were dating again. Jungkook you are one of the best things to happen to me. How can you think i do the love? How can you believe that I don't need you?" Taehyung finished his heartwarming speech, leaving Jungkook stunned.

"Taehyung, do you-do you really mean that?" Jungkook could not believe the words that came out of Taehyung's mouth.

"No, i just said that to fuck with your emotions."

Jungkook's heart broke as he heard those words, muttering out a small 'oh.'

Taehyung face palmed. "You fucking idiot! Of course I meant it."

Jungkook's whole face lit up and he couldn't help but to smile. 

"Now come here, you absolute cheese ball," Taehyung said while pulling Jungkook into a hug.

//////

HOLY SHIT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 54.7K READS AND 4K VOTES IM JUNGSHOOK