Chapter 18

Isn't my bias just perfect?❤️😍

Taehyung sighed as he waited for Jungkook to return. It was Saturday and none of them had class and the pair would usually hang out and cuddle and catch up on homework, but not today. Jungkook wasn't at their dorm yet and Taehyung had a pretty good idea why.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by the door opening and Jungkook's familiar voice.

"Bye, Lisa. I'll talk to you later, babygirl." Jungkook winked at the girl in front of their dorm. (Ew heterosexuality, also am I the only one that hates jungkookxlisa like that ship makes no sense to me it's cringey)

Taehyung felt as though someone had took his heart, stabbed it, stomped on it, beat it to a pulp, and then given it back with a smile on their face as though nothing had happened.

He called here 'babygirl', but he always call me 'babyboy.' I thought I was his only baby.

Taehyung felt like he was going to cry, but he held it back.

No, I can't cry. I have to show him I dobt care.

Unfortunately, Jungkook could see right through him.

"Are you okay, Tae? You seem a little upset." Jungkook, questioned.

"I-I'm f-fine." Taehyung responded, avoiding eye contact, but Jungkook was smart.

"Are you-Are you upset because of Lisa?" His eyebrows rose in amusement. When he didn't get an answer, he couldn't help but to cackle.

"Did you seriously think that I wouldn't move on? Me? Jeon Jungkook"?(international playboy) Jungkook laughed once again. "I'm not like most boys, Taehyung," he said, pushing the boy against the wall. "I don't give a shit about your feelings. Our relationship was just a game."

Taehyung now had silent tears running down his cheeks, but Jungkook couldn't care less as he stormed out.

//////

Thank you guys so much for 16.5k reads and 1.3 votes. I love you guys.😘😍❤️