Chapter 17

Pink haired Jimin is my fav😍

"Taehyung, are your legs Oreos?"

"Jungkook, what the fu-"

"Because I want to spread them apart and eat the good stuff inside."

Jungkook whined out in pain as Taehyung hit him.

"Stop it with the stupid pickup lines already, dumbass."

//////

"Taehyung, please."

"Jungkook, for the last time, I'm not going to the stupid par-HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"You're going to the party weather you want to or not." Jungkook casually said, as though he wasn't hoisting Taehyung up on his shoulder.

Taehyung kneed the other boy's stomach. "Let me go!" He whined.

"Never, babyboy."

//////

Taehyung sighed as he took another drink. Yes, Jungkook had been with him for awhile, but after having a couple of drinks, the male had immediately gone to the dance floor.

"Where is he anyway?" Taehyung mumbled under his breath, although his attention was quickly diverted when someone sat next to him.

"What's a pretty little thing like you doing here all alone?" The stranger smirked.

"Leave me alone, you ass. I don't want to hook up with anyone."

Taehyung tried to get up but was pulled back the the unknown male.

"Are you sure, babyboy?" The man winked.

Taehyung shivered. He didn't like the man calling him 'babyboy.' For some unknown reason, he only felt comfortable with Jungkook calling him that.

"No means no, you disgusting piece of shit." Taehyung pushed the man away once again and stormed off, on the search for Jungkook.

But when Taehyung did find him, his heart broke.

There was Jungkook on the dance floor, a girl grinding against him. Taehyung had never felt so agitated or upset his entire life. He decides to go home when he saw Jungkook leading the girl into the bathroom.

We're not dating anymore so why do I feel like this?

//////

Thank you guys so much for 13.2k reads and 1.1k votes.