Chapter 15

That video made me sob in my bed at three am in the morning

Taehyung sneezed for the nth time that day as he got another tissue. Jungkook had class today and so did he but he decided not to go since he had a fever.

"Tae, are you okay? Jimin told me you weren't in class today?" Jungkook said worriedly as he stepped into their dorm.

"I'm fine, I just have a fever." Taehyung said, blowing his nose.

"Just a fever?!" Jungkook exclaimed. "It's not just a fever, it could get worse. You have to get a doctor's appointment and take medicine and-"

"Jungkook, you're rambling. And I'll be fine."

//////

"Tae, are you sure you don't need anything? I'm about to go to sleep."

"Kookie, for the last time, I'm fine." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

//////

"Taehyung, come on you have to wake up. We have class." Jungkook stroked the boy's hair.

"Taehyung opened his eyes and looked around, confused.

"Come one, babyboy. You have to get dressed and got to class. I don't think you have a fever anymore."

Taehyung got out of bed and he actually did feel a lot better. He didn't feel light headed or anything.

Maybe it was just a twenty-four hour flu

////// 

Thank you guys so much for 5.8k reads and 550 votes. 

Also my school is starting tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'll be able to update as frequently.