Chapter 19

That's my bias😍

Once Jungkook left, Taehyung broke out in tears as Jungkook's hurtful words ran through his mind.

I don't give a shit about your feelings.

Our relationship was just a game.

Taehyung now had heart wrenching cries escaping his mouth, until there was a knock on his door.

"C-Come i-in," he stuttered out, hoping it wasn't the boy who broke his heart. The door opened to reveal a concerned Jimin.

"Taehyung, what happened? I just saw Jungkook and he looked pissed and upset an when I tried to talk to him, he cursed at me." Jimin finished his story, causing Taehyung to sob more.

Great, now me jealously is ruining friendships.

"Tae, please tell me what's wrong. I just want to help." Jimin said, worry laced in his his voice.

"P-Please don't call me that."

"I'm sorry, but please tell me. Maybe if we work together we could find a way to fix it. You and Jungkook seemed so close before. A fight shouldn't ruin a beautiful friendship."

And so Taehyung spilled everything, about how Jungkook had asked him out. How Taehyung had fallen for him, his lips, his eyes, his jokes, his personality, everything of Jungkook's seemed so perfect to Taehyung. He explained how making love with Jungkook felt like he was on fire and all he wanted to do was burn. He described his heartbreak when he found out it was a goddamn bet, Jimin a fucking bet, how his sisters had walked in on him crying over the older male. How he felt when he found out Jungkook was his roomate, how his heart fluttered every time Jungkook would try those stupid pickup lines on him, how Jungkook would give him butterflies and make his knees feel weak, how he fell for him again, how Jungkook had went away with some girl named Lisa and told him he could care less about what Taehyung felt. By the end of it all, Taehyung was having a mental breakdown.

"Taehyung, I-fuck-I really hope this is just a coincidence but I remember Yoongi and Jungkook talking about a bet like that, but I don't think Yoongi would do something like that. I mean Jungkook would always sleep around but after the bet he did it less often, only when he was drunk."

Thank you guys so much for 30.1k reads and 2.4 votes. I appreciate the support so much. I love you guys.😍