Chapter 25

The next morning, Taehyung woke up before Jungkook did. He grunted as he tried to get out of bed but eventually fell off the bed, waking up the other sleeping male. 

"Baby, what are you doing on the floor?" Jungkook asked, his voice raspier than usual as he has just woken up.

"I was trying to get out of bed but I fell," Taehyung adorably pouted and Jungkook's heart melted.

"Any why would that be, princess?" Jungkook smirked, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear Taehyung say it.

However, Taehyung just mumbled something under his breath.

"Babe, you need to stop mumbling."

" I'm still sore from last night," Taehyung sheepishly murmured.

"And why are you sore?"

"Jungkook!" Taehyung whined, crossing his arms and pouting once again.

"Okay, baby, I'll stop." 

Jungkook grunted as he got out of bed, picking up Taehyung in the process and carrying him to the bathroom.

//////

I feel like I haven't updated in forever but it hasn't even been a month yet but I just have so much school and asdfghjkl. Also a lot of you guys commented that you got a notification for this chapter but it wasn't available. I accidentally posted it before it was ready. Anyways, thanks for supporting my story as always and bye kitties. 

Also I know that this is short and shitty and ugh but I'm busy and a little sick.