Chapter 24

The two boys stood in the silent room embracing each other, tears running down both of their faves, both males not being able to contain their happiness and relief.

"I've missed this so fucking much."

"I know, babyboy, so have I."

Jungkook slowly pulled pulled away only to pull Taehyung into a passionate kiss. Taehyung felt as though his body was on fire as Jungkook started moving his lips against his own. He felt so content in that moment, with Jungkook pulling him closer, hands wrapping around his waist as his own went up to the other boy's hair.

"I love you so much, Taehyung."

"I love you too, Jungkook."

The two boys spoke sincerely from their hearts while connecting their lips once again. However, the kiss soon got heated as Jungkook slid his tongue in Taehyung's mouth. By now, they were both panting messes wanting, needing, more. 

"F-Fuck," Taehyung whimpered out as Jungkook attacked his neck with his mouth.

"I need you so bad right now, baby," Jungkook fucking growled, as he pushed Taehyung on the bed, kissing him again.

"Then take me."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, his eyes filled with lust, sending shivers down his spine and butterflies in his stomach. Jungkook, looking Taehyung dead in the eye, slowly started to remove both of their clothing.

Soon enough, the only sound in the room was the creaking of the bed and the moans (screams from Taehyung) coming from the intimate pair.

//////

THAT WAS SO CRINGEY HOLY SHIT!!!

HOW ARE YALL STILL READING THIS?!?!?!?!