Chapter 6

"D-drink these and g-go to sleep. We h-have class t-tomorrow," Taehyung whispered as he handed Jungkook two water bottles.

"Thanks, boobear."

//////

Taehyung sighed as he waited for class to end. This was the class he head with Jimin who sat right next to him. 

"So you're dorming with Jungkook?", Jimin questioned.

"You know him?" Taehyung wondered what an angel like Jimin knew a boy like Jungkook. Was he one of Jungkook's boy toys.

"Oh, no we haven't fucked or anything. We're just good friends, and besides I already have two boyfriends. You met one of them last night. The other one is Yoongi. He introduced me to Jungkook."

Taehyung nodded as he processed the information. His new potential friend was friends with his ex (yikes). He wondered if this Yoongi guy was the one who Jungkook made the bet with.

//////

Taehyung rubbed his head as he tried to concentrate. Jungkook wasn't in their dorm yet even though he was supposed to be.

Taehyung's studying was cut off by a Facetime call by one of his friends, Chanyeol. He had gotten Chanyeol and his cousin, Baekhyun, together and they were the happiest couple ever.

(Taehyung is regular and Chanyeol is italics)

"Hey."

"Why are you so upset?"

"You won't believe who I'm dorming with."

Chanyeol's eyes widened. "No."

Chanyeol was one of the few people who knew about Taehyung and Jungkook's relationship. Baekhyun, his sisters and a few of his close friends knew but no one else did. He never told his parents and his sisters found out when they saw Taehyung crying over Jungkook.

//////

"Alright, hyung. I'll talk to you later. I love you."

"I love you too, bye."

"You still end you phone calls with 'I love you'?"

Taehyung jumped approximately two feet in the air as he heard a voice behind him.

"Don't scare me like that, and yes because that could be your last words to someone forever or in a re-"

"Really long time and you don't want it to be something stupid like 'idiot' or 'bitch', I know."

"Then why are you questioning me?"

"I'm not questioning you, it's just that you haven't changed one bit.

"Why would I change?"

"You're right, you're perfect just the way you are."

"Oh, shut up," Taehyung blushed.