Chapter 29

Jungkook slowly tried to wake up Taehyung. It had been months since the pair had rekindled their relationship and they were happier than ever, and even though they wouldn't admit, they were extremely sappy and cheesy. 

"Baby, you need to wake up before we're late to class."

Taehyung groaned. The boy was actually a pretty light sleeper and would wake up by the simple calling of his name, but he had been working on an essay late at night an DIDNT feel like waking up and being productive. However, he knew he had no choice and slowly got up, making his way to the bathroom. 

While the smaller boy did that, Jungkook decided to get dressed, looking for a hoodie.

Did Tae take it?

He carefully looked through his boyfriend's things, until he found a familiar black hoodie that he swore that had lost. 

What is this doing here? How long has he had this? Why does he have this?

Questions ran through Jungkook's Head but befor he could think of any answers, Taehyung came out of the bathroom.

"Kook, what are yo-oh," Taehyung blushed.

He wasn't supposed to know about that.God dammit.

"So you still kept this? You even bought it here. You're so cute."

"Shut up," Taehyung mumbled, his cheeks turning even redder then before. "We have a class to get to."

//////

Yikes I haven't updated in a while. I apologize. School's been annoying and I've had some stuff going on. Also, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100K READS.💖