Chapter 12

Thank you guys so much for over 3k reads I love you guys😍

"Taehyung?"

Jungkook called out his roommate's name.

"Taehyung, I have some amazing news for you," he said as he put the sleeping baby on the bed. Jungkook's friend needed him to babysit while he was at work, since the regular babysitter couldn't make it. Jungkook agreed because the two had been friends for a while and Jungkook's  class ended early today.

Currently, the previously mentioned male was looking for a boy with the name of Kim Taehyung.

That's weird, he should be home by now.

Jungkook pulled out his phone, dialing Taehyung's numbers.

After a couple of seconds, the boy picked up.

"Hi, Kookie."

"Hey, Tae. Where are you?! Do you know how worried I was?!"

"I'm sorry Kookie, I was out with some friends. I'm driving home now."

"Why are talking to me and driving at the same time?!"

"Why are you so worried? You're not my dad."

"But I am your daddy."

"Oh, fuck off."

"Okay, bye. I have a surprise for you when you get home."

"Ooh, I can't wait, bye."

Jungkook hung up the phone and noticed that the baby, Jake, was now awake.

"Hi, Jake," he cooed with a bunny smile on his face.

//////

After about fifteen minutes of Jungkook playing playing with Jake, there was a knock on the door. He opened the door to reveal a smiling Taehyung. He was about to hug the boy but was cut off when Taehyung spoke up.

"What's my surprise?" Taehyung questioned excitedly.

Jungkook scowled.

"I was going to hug you and all you care about is your present."

"I'm sorry, I was just excited," Taehyung pouted.

Jungkook smiled. "It's okay, baby."

He led Taehyung into the room and pointed at the baby. Taehyung screeched and ran towards the bed, immediately picking up the baby. Jungkook smiled as Taehyung cooed at the baby, already playing with him.

"Jungkook, wants his name?"

"Jake."

There was only the sound of the pair playing with the baby for a few minutes before Taehyung spoke up.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes?"

"Where did you get him from? Did you kidnap someone's baby? Jungkook I swear to go-"

"Babe, calm down, I didn't kidnap Jake. My friend needed someone to babysit while he was at work."

And so the rest of the day was filled with Taekook playing with Jake.