Chapter 5

I have over 300 reads I love you all so much😍😍😍

Taehyung shrugged as he slipped on the hoodie, taking in its familiar scent. He yawned as he slipped on to his bed but his sleep was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Taehyung groaned as he got up. "This better be fucking important," he said, as he opened he the door.

"Oh, it is." Taehyung opened the door to reveal one of the men who took Jimin holding a drunk Jungkook that was half passed out. "I'm Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi," Hoseok said as he put Jungkook on his bed. "I have to get to my boyfriends now so we'll talk later," He said as he left.

Jungkook was now kind of awake and he laughed slightly, noticing Taehyung's attire. "You still have that? I can't believe you kept my hoodie,"he slurred.

"I-I packed it b-by accident and I w-was really t-tired so I j-just threw on w-whatever," Taehyung rambled.

Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle at the irony of the situation. He loved seeing Taehyung in his hoodies. The boy would look even smaller than before and Jungkook swore he would fall even harder when he saw the sight. He remembered back when they were dating Taehyung would 'borrow' Jungkook's hoodies and of course all Jungkook could was smile. He knew Taehyung was lying but he grinned fondly.(is that a word)

"D-drink these and g-go to sleep. We h-have class t-tomorrow," Taehyung whispered as he handed Jungkook two water bottles.

"Thanks, boobear."

//////

How the fuck is this getting reads and votes?????? It's the most shittiest thing I've ever read.