Chapter 6

Sorry for the 6 day wait guys, I was busy updating other books! Thanx soooo much for the *cough* 200 views *cough cough* on Wattpad Rants! Nah, I'm not boasting... THANX!!! Enjoy the next chapter - I bet you're all waiting on tenterhooks! (You get the chance to find out more about the characters in this chapter!)

When I wake up, it's dawn. Everyone else is lying still in their beds, breathing deeply. I cower underneath the covers, shaking and fearful. Without a single clue if Leather Face is still before me, I peek out under the covers, whimpering slightly.

But he's not there - not anywhere to be seen. I think of how lucky I am and sigh a breath of relief. We've only got 2 nights left, I'm sure I can manage that. And then I'll never see Leather Face again.

After an hour of fiddling around in bed, the Head knocks on our door and shouts at us to get up. Instantly everyone in the room notices how deathlike and ghostly pale I look.

"Psst! Em, did Chloe really annoy you? What happened? You look awful," Vicki says, wrapping her arm round my shoulders.

"I- I.. Nothing happened. No, Chloe didn't bother me one bit. It's just..." I trail off and look away, staring into the distance.

"It's just what? You can tell me, I'm your best friend!"

"Nothing! I just feel tired. Because... The mattress was lumpy. Um, gotta go see you at breakfast!" I gabble all at once, just to escape her questions. She just sighs and goes to talk to Emily, who doesn't seem interested at all. Vicki is popular, but sometimes it gets to her head, and she expects everyone to be engrossed in what she's saying.

Emily, on the other hand, is a very reserved person. She's quiet most times, but when she's had an over-load on sugar... She goes crazy. Usually over the top crazy and we all have to pin her down to stop her jumping about the place. However, at times she can also be an amazing friend, and a fun one too. I'm glad she's in our room.

"Ooh, did I scare you? Have a sleepless night, did you? Haha." Yep, I know that voice all too well. Chloe.

"If there was some stupid man here, don't you think the Head would've taken us away? She would - but she just doesn't believe you... Like nobody does," she says. I growl at her and give her a dirty look, before pushing past her with all my strength.

Chloe is the most bitchy person when she wants to be, but also the most fun person to be around in her good moods. Now, I'm half glad she's in our room. It's like she thinks the whole world revolves around her, and she sure knows how to make a girl angry.

*****

After breakfast, we have an archery lesson. It seems really easy when you watch someone do it. But trust me, it's tough. We're each given a bow and arrow, while there's a member of staff showing us how to hold it correctly. Everyone else does it easy enough - Chloe obviously showing off and laughing at those who can't do it, which is me - But I struggle while the man in front of me adjusts my arms himself.

When we're all correctly holding it, we each carefully go over to our stations. I complain loudly why we hadn't been taught to hold it when we got to our places, but the Head quickly shuts me up. Vicki is giggling at me because I can never hit the bullseye, and she can almost every time.

Getting bored of not hitting the middle of the target, I fake needing to use the toilet. Smiling, I drop the bow and arrow and walk to the toilet, dragging it out as long as possible. It smells terribly when I'm in there, and I almost wish I hadn't asked.

The mirror seems to be clean though. I look in it and fix my hair, doing it up nicely. But, all of a sudden...

There's another reflection.

I let out a piercing shriek, backing up against the sink behind me. I turn my head around and see a man with a mask. A yellow mask. Deformed mouth. What's that loud buzzing sound in my ear?

A chainsaw.

^~^~^~^~^~^~

Good chapter? Enjoy it? If you did, please vote and tell me in the comments what you think'll happen next! And remember to follow for a follow! (Thanx for the 100+ views guys!!!)

THANX!!!! :D