It's All In Your Head (The Sequel)

So I eventually decided that I WOULD make a sequel to STCG!

It should be published by now, it's called It's All In Your Head. Made the cover myself (it sucks, I know). Please, please, please, PLEASE go check it out if you've finished reading this. I really would like it more than ANYTHING guys, so pleeeease go read it. Pleasey weasy? *Puppy dog eyes*

I mean, c'mon, I did make it for you. Surely you will go and read it? Pweez? For me?

I'll get down on my knees if I have to! *gets down on knees* please?

Haha, anyway (after I've finished begging you to read the sequel which btw will be absolutely amazing you'll be stupid not to check it out...), thank you all for reading STCG, I appreciate all your support on this book so much :)

Here's the description for It's All In Your Head:

After going through the traumatizing experience of trying to defeat a serial killer on her school trip, Emma Thompson wants to forget about the dreadful past.

But is Leather Face really gone? She sees him everywhere and reassures herself it's nothing - IS it nothing?

Soon, she finds herself going crazy. She can never escape him. However, what happens when he starts talking to her in her mind, giving her orders? Orders to, perhaps... Kill.

Will she obey his instructions, or keep sane and remind herself: "It's All In Your Head"?

The cover for the story is absolute crap so if anyone out there makes really good covers, it'd mean more than the world if you would like to make one and tell me on PM? I'll give you the details and my email for you to send it to.

Anyways, back to the description! Sound good? Sound creepy and thrilling? I agree, so please do go check out the book and add it to your library!

Thank You! :D

PEACE OUT! ✌