Chapter 12

What will the group of girls do? Find out...

Chapter 12

Everyone was relying on me to have an escape plan, but they picked the wrong person to trust.

I had no idea what to do.

"Well, Emma? Come on," Megan pleaded, her face a picture of worry and sorrow. I looked at her sadly, shaking my head. That simple move spoke a thousand words to her.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, tears rolling down my cheeks. My face screwed up and I felt them coming faster, dropping onto the muddy floor.

"We need to leave," Holly said, instantly taking charge. For a second I thought about it, and then nodded. That was the only thing we could do.

"B-but we need equipment," Ellie stuttered. She was the quiet and smartest one out of all of us.

I nodded and we walked to the building, immediately going inside and grabbing everything we'd need. Food, water, a tent and torch along with spare waterproof clothing.

"Right," Holly said, "let's go to the coach. I bet my life there's a map or something."

We agreed and rushed over to the coach, bursting open the doors and searching for maps.

"Here's one!" Amber shouted. "Oh wait, it's got nothing on it."

"Damn Amber, check it first! Don't get our frickin' hopes up!"

"Wait!" She yelled again. We all groaned in frustration.

"You all sound so miserable!" She exclaimed. I thought back to Vicki, my very best friend. A few tears escaped my eyes, threatening to get me blubbering like a baby.

"J-just... Look," I stuttered, shaking.

We took another 20 minutes searching for a map, and eventually I found one. It took much longer than expected, and all the while I was thinking of Leather Face.

Leather Face is somewhere. Anywhere. A psycho, serial killer with a chainsaw is hiding in the woods and waiting to come out. Waiting to come out and cut us to pieces.

The thought made me shiver and look harder.

"Right, so when we leave the gates we turn left and walk a couple miles that way," I ordered, everyone coming into a huddle.

"Anyone need to pee?" I added quickly. Lucky no one did - that would have slowed us down.

I nodded my head approvingly, "ok let's go!"

We walked together at a fast pace out the gates, turning left.

"WAIT!" Megan yelled, causing us to come to a halt. That's when we heard it too.

"What's that... Oh sh**."

Leather Face. Running towards us, bearing his wonky teeth and deformed mask. With a bloody chainsaw in his hands. My eyes widened, my breath quickened. Sweat coming back.

Do it. Do it for your family and the ones who lost.

"RUN!"

*****

Aw ma gawd! So Leather Face makes another reappearance in this chapter, what do you think? Comments are so important and much appreciated, so please leave them! I read & reply to all!

Sorry for not updating, and OMG THERE'S A POLICE CAR NEXT DOOR! WHAT'S GOING ON?  Anyway, if you hated the cliffhanger leave a vote, and remember to please follow for a follow!

THANX! :D