Chapter 8

What, 200 or more reads?  0.0  Wow! This book is going so far already. I bet you're all on tenterhooks (hopefully) to see what happens next. Trust me, it's gonna get INTENSE! So enjoy!  :)

The moon is brighter than ever when I wake, the occasional owl hooting in the silence. Everyone but me is asleep, making me feel very alone in the world.

A gentle breeze waves my blankets, making me jump out of my skin. I notice that my breathing is faster than it should be - a bad sign.

Though nothing is happening, the eerie silence tells me something isn't right. A pair of eyes seem to be watching me, yet the darkness is blinding.

Before I know it, a hand is clamped over my mouth tight, stopping my breathing. Kicking about frantically, I try to scream but it simply makes the person angry.

The person ties me up by my hands and legs and leaves me lying on my bed, going on to the next room. I crane my neck to see every other girl is also tied up, a terrified look on their faces.

And then the person comes back, shoving me in a large sack and dragging me down the hall.

***

"Hmmmm hmmm mm!" Chloe tries to scream but it's simply no use. When I get a proper look, it's a man. Wearing an old, crumpled mask...

Chainsaw.

Chloe is tied up on a chair just like the one in my dream, her mouth duct-taped shut. I try to free my hands but even the adrenaline rush can't give me enough strength.

The fear I feel is unbelievably hard to explain. I'm worried, terrified, shocked. But she sits there not moving, a simple look of anxiety on her face.

Leather Face walks up to her, revving up the chainsaw smothered in blood. I'm screaming as much as I can but it only hurts my throat.

And suddenly, the spinning blade makes contact with her skin and the blood splashes the room, hitting my clothes and going in my mouth. Her eyes roll back as her head lulls sideways, going pale.

My eyes widen with fear, imagining the agony she's going through. The whole while I'm thinking this, she's getting her limbs cut off roughly, blood gushing from the wounds.

The buzz stops and he steps back, nodding at her. Taking one look at me, he unites my hands and throws me back in the sack, dragging me from the room.

And the next thing I know, I'm back in my bed, sweating like crazy and cowering under the covers.

Shivering wildly, I fall back asleep. Back to the nightmares, same old nightmares.

--

The Head shouts at us to get up, yet I lay in my bed for much longer. Suddenly remembering last night, I sit up and stare at Chloe's bed.

Empty.

"Where's Chloe?"

Everyone's silent.

"Em, do you know where she is? Since you had an argument and all."

I gulp and glance at Vicki.

"D-don't know."

The Head enters and immediately questions Chloe's disappearance.

"I don't know. Maybe she was ill."

"Hmm. I'm going to look for her. Now hurry up and change!"

We all hurriedly get dressed and go to the breakfast hall, picking our seats.

I notice the Head run in the hall and whisper in another teachers ear. She suddenly goes white and runs out the hall with the Head.

"Just going to the toilets," I tell my friends and sneakily follow them to a mysterious room I'd never come across.

As they enter, the teacher screams. I peek through the keyhole and see a shockingly disgusting horror scene before me.

Chloe.

Legs and arms cut roughly from her body. Dark blood staining the walls.

My body goes cold and I feel myself going faint. Eyes drooping, I fall to the floor.

~^~^~^~^~^~

Wow. How creepy! Enjoy it? Why? Dislike it? Why? Please tell me your thoughts in the comments, I read every one and reply to them, too! I love getting feedback remember!

If you enjoyed don't forget to hit that vote button!

So please vote, comment and follow for a follow!

THANX!!! ;D  :)