Well there's another Friend

"Hey Jack! Didn't realize that you were coming!" Mark said as he opened the door. Sean came in and then turned around.
"Wait! You'll lock Mickey out!" he shouted and attempted to keep it opened, though Mark had already shut it.
"No worries. I'm already here. Remember?" Mickey said, peeking out from behind Mark. "Though you might want to leave the door open, 'cause Tyler's gonna knock." And of course, Tyler knocked a second later.
"Hey guys. I'm sorry that I didn't give any notice, but I was just coming over to grab my phone. So it wasn't like I could make contact or anything. Oh hey Sean!" Tyler shook Jack's hand. "And who's this?"
Mickey looked a little shy. Jack looked at her, puzzled. Wasn't no one suppose to see her? She gave him this 'I'll tell you later' look and then looked at Tyler.
"I'm Mickey. I'm Sean's niece." she said in a decent Irish accent. "I wanted to come to America with him. I'm a big fans of you guys."
"How 'bout you stay for dinner, Tyler? Mi- I mean, I made chicken alfredo." Mark said, ushering Tyler toward the table.
"Okay then."
Jack set his suitcase by the couch and then followed the group with Mickey trailing after. Chica click clacked to her bed.

"Dinner was delicious, Mark. Thanks a bunch. I should probably go though. It's ten and I don't wanna stay up til one in the morning doing things around the house." Tyler said as they walked towards the door.
"That's alright. I guess I'll see you later. Bye bye!" The door closed behind Tyler. "Phew!" Mark sighed as he collapsed behind the door.
"That was fookin' close." Jack concluded. And, indeed, it had been. Tyler had asked way to many questions about Mickey's background. She seemed to not know too much about herself either.
"Now, I think Mickey has some explaining to do." Mark said, pointing an accusing finger at her.
"Hey! This isn't her fault! Whatever is about to fookin' happen isn't going to happen because of her!" Jack shouted at Mark, suddenly angry.
"Oh no! I thought it would slow the process down!" Mickey said nervously.
"What?" Jack and Mark demanded at the same time.
"Y'all guys keep wanting to be mad at each other, right?" Both nodded. Ever since Jack had arrived, Mark had to try hard not to yell at Sean. It was like everything he said pissed the other YouTuber off.
"Darn it! You both had a talk with your darker selves too, right?" Another nod. "They said they wanted your heads. Which means that they want your bodies. They are gonna start appearing inside of you. Try to make you lose control. Though a little bit differently."
"What do you mean, a little bit differently?" Mark asked.
"They will make you them. You will still be you, but you will act like them willingly. You'll completely forget yourself, allowing them to take control with ease."
"Which means..." Jack said, still confused.
"You guys will become Antisepticeye and Darkiplier."