Another Author's Note

Okay I am NOT drunk. I am just goofing off. Like friends do.

You're 13..you can't get drunk..its not legal..even if you did..well you wouldn't..

Okay I'm not on drugs. That is a possible thing. Though that's not legal either.... hmm

ABBY! THAT'S BADD!!!

I'm writing a book that had a lesbian in it and curses every single page. Not that I'm saying that being a lesbian is bad. It's not.

Wow.

SOOOOOO. What are we gonna talk about? We need something to satisfy the readers cause I'm not updating. I need something...

Well we could just talk about the upcoming character twist..or give little hints. Or how Jack is technically a pervert. O-o

He is not!!! And there is no character twist. I won't do that to the readers. I'm too nice.

Mmmhmmmmm.

I need a life. I spend way too much time doing this and then people question my sanity. Its not good.

And JUST how long HAVE you been doing this, huh???

Writing? Well, I've been doing wattled for like a month. Arguing with you? All of our friendship.

HMPH!

And we've known each other for 4 or 5 years now.

Gosh darn that's a long time.

I might need to recruit a new best friend.

Nah.

RUDE!!! BUT JOKE'S ON YOU, I'VE AREADY RECRUITED A NEW BFF!

oh. 

*whimper*

*hides in corner with phone*

You're the reason I have depression

You don't have depression. =_= And I was just kidding. I'm stuck with you forever.

*tackles you in a bear hug*

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

EW EW EW GET AWAY!!!! -SWATS AND RUNS-

*all alone*

Well, I guess that ends it here. And as always, see you guys in the NEXT update. BUH- BYE!!!

Wow. You talk A LOT. I thought you were just gonna say "see you guys later" but NO. O-o