The Ghost of Our Past

"Explain." Mark demanded for the fifth time. His voice was soft, but with a steely edge to it.He was slightly mad at Mickey. Though he still cared for her health.
"What do you want me to tell you?" Mickey finally answered. She sat on the couch, her head in her hands. She looked up at him. He was shocked to see electric blue eyes instead of brown ones. He shrugged it off as Chica came to lay her head down in his lap.
"I want to know why our dark personalities are doing this."
Mickey was silent for a few moments. Sean rubbed her back, though she flinched away. He felt rejected. He decided to spend the silence glaring at Mark.
"They are not your dark personalities." she murmured. Shock looks crossed both the men's faces.
"What are they, then?" Mark asked, his voice soft.
"One of them is my husband."
Silence.
"What?" Jack managed out.
Mickey sighed. She stood up and walked to the other side of the room. "I'm not actually Mickey. Nor am I real. Or alive. I died a century ago." She let it sink in. The YouTubers sat in silence, dumbstruck. "Dark, or David Turner, was my husband. I died because of an accident. Anti, or Peter, was an Irish immigrant that came to America. When we met in his bookshop, we were quick friends. He met my husband, and they also became friends. I didn't realize that Peter had created feelings for me. When he asked me to run away with him, he was devasted when I said no. I couldn't leave David. I loved and still love him."
Mickey sat down in a chair across from the men. She started to tear up as she moved on.
"Peter killed himself. But before he did, he kidnapped me. Apparently, he had an illness. He didn't know how to function by himself. When I told him no, he had no hope. He thought he could bring me with him. He didn't mean to...... H-he killed me..... H-he d-didn't mean i-it...... He k-killed himself b-because of m-me.... And David..... David couldn't live w-with himself. He d-died from illness..... He s-swore he would g-get revenge...."
Mickey sobbed. She couldn't say anything. There had been to much death.

Silence was the only thing there for a long time.

"What is your name?" Jack whispered. He had managed to get the simple question out of his mouth without screaming.
"My name is Penelope Turner." Penelope said. "But David called me Pen."
"Why do David and Peter want to hurt each other?" Mark asked. He had also found the courage to speak.
"They blame each other for my death. They keep trying to find innocent people to possess. They only recently realized that they can take full control of person. We have to stay near people in order to keep form. I was attached to you guys, but only now do I realize that I am more connected to Abby than I thought." Pen said. She looked less human than ever. Her skin was completely white and her hair was one solid color. She had no shadow.
"Why did Dar- I mean, David try to choke you?" The questioned burst from his mouth. Pen seemed only saddened by the question.
"Because they don't know that I am Penelope. They really think I am apart of y'all guys imagination. Or, at least Peter still does. I can't tell them I'm here. The fighting would only worsen."
Neither Pen nor Mark had noticed that Jack had started twitching. It wasn't​ until he fell to the floor did they race to help him.
"Pen Pen?" Sean asked, looking up. His eyes glowed. His face had a mixture of joy and sadness on it. "Penelope, is that really you?"

Pen froze. Peter had heard. "Yes, Peter. It's me."
Peter leaped up and gave Penelope a hug. He went right through her. His grin faded as he realized he could not touch her.
"Why don't you draw power from them?" he asked. She shook her head. "I have not become that. I just want to leave. I want this bickering to stop. You are my friend, Peter. I will love you forever. But David is my husband, and I will love him forever also." Penny said, looking into Sean's eyes. They showed all of Peter's emotion.
"Please stay with me...." he whimpered. She shook her head again. "No Peter. We had our chance to live life, now its gone. Leave these innocent people alone."
Peter's face hardened. "Then you leave me know choice."
And with that, his body collapsed, twitching violently.
"No!" Penelope screamed, trying to shake Sean awake.
"What's wron-" Mark went to ask, but the second his skin made contact with Jack's, a look of rage crossed his face and he collapsed on to the couch.
"They are starting the process!! They are going to possess your body!!! Listen, you have to fight them in every way!!! They will tear your souls apart!!" she yelled. She tried to shake Mark awake, but he continued twitching.
Even though Mark was almost unconscious, he could hear Pen's words.
And he listened.