Connections

Somewhere else, in Texas, a girl that was drawing in her room put a hand to her throat. It had started burning. She struggled to breath as she tried to claw something off her throat. With a strong push, the thing came off, though nothing was there. Abby stumbled to the ground, drawing in deep breaths.

------------------------------------------------------

"What the fuck?!" Dark yelled as his hand was pushed off of an immobile Mickey. Her eyes fluttered open as she gasped in air.
And Dark lost control because of his surprise. Mark's skin became its regular tan, and his black eyes became brown again. He stumbled away from Mickey.
"Sorry... So sorry..." he mumbled.
"What the fucking hell?!" A high pitched Irish voice shouted, his form trudging out of the rubble. Jack was normal again.
"Abby...." Mickey managed to choke out. Abby had saved her. She knew it. But that meant that she was connected to her. Which shouldn't be right. She was only connected to Mark and Sean. Not Abby. Abby didn't know she was real. Or somewhat real.

------------------------------------------------------

In Texas, Abby sat in her room, clutching her throat. She had just been choked.
By nothing.
But three names echoed in her mind.
They were the most confusing.
She tried to figure out why she was thinking of that.
The names were Mark, Sean, and Penny.
Why?