P- Prologue

"Henry, if we get out of this alive and we have grandchildren. Let's combine our businesses," William says flinching when he hears the gunshots continue. All the men ignore the dirt flying and the crying of dying men. 

"And how do you think that will work?" Henry whispers back. He was shivering in the cold ditch, but he had his gun ready to shoot at the enemy. He was really trying to be brave. He really was, but he was tired and cold. He just wanted to go home and see his mother. 

"Have our grandchildren marry each other. The first born grandchildren. My boy marries your girl, or your boy marries my girl," he says. Henry laughed a little bit and shook his head. What a crazy idea. How would it even work?

He thought about it. There was no way either of them were going to get out of this war. There's bullets zooming past their ears. He was currently laying next to another soldier who was dead. So thinking of death he shakes hands with William.

----

The crazy idea worked better than he thought it would. Henry never was a person who backed out of things. He stayed true to his word and the handshake.

They both made it out of the war and took the deal on paper. They both had written it thoughtfully.

The first grandchildren to both William Maximum and Henry Howell will be married to each other which will create the merge of both companies. They need to treat each other like a true married couple. Failure to be married and failure to merge companies will be the cause of a company failure. Companies are to stay in the family line. It was cheaper that way.

William had three children. They all went around and were in school for a long time. All three didn't get married until later in life. His youngest son who was thirty two at the time in 1990 had a son. And William loves his grandson, and love the four other granddaughters he had received.

Henry had a daughter and son. He was very thankful when he was able to have two children as him and his wife had struggled with getting pregnant. When his son had a girl he was thrilled and called his best friend, William who already had a grandson. Henry watched his granddaughter grow with her other cousin whom Henry loved just as much. Henry played his cards right as she fell in love with art as he showed her all sorts of it. Her wild hair and freckled face as he showed her the world outside her home and school. 

Showing how much he loved her as much as he possibly could.