Y- You

Carson wakes me up and pulls me into the shower. We stumble into the kitchen and make coffee. I normally don't drink coffee, but I needed it. I hear the door open and our family walks in.

"Is that coffee?" Mr. Maximum asks. We pour everyone some and sat at the table.

"What are we making?" I ask resting my head on the table.

Evelyn walks in.

"We are making some fruit bowls, casseroles, cup cakes, mashed potatoes, and some vegetables," Evelyn says starting to prep the kitchen. I groan and lean into Carson who tries to run his fingers through my hair.

"Come on," he says standing up. We all get back to work. After some long hours the doorbell rings.

Mr. Maximum answers the door and let's them in. He gets them settled in the dinning room and we start feeding them. After they are fed we served some dessert.

"We really want to thank you all," Carson says as I sit beside him stuffing my mouth full.

"We raised fifty thousand! Which is a lot more than you really think compared to a million. So our thanks for putting all of that hard work and playing hard yesterday we are giving each student a ten thousand dollar scholarship," Carson says which makes many families gasp and look at each other amazed. Many were also crying.

"Your help means a lot to our family. So we are giving another ten thousand to each family. Because we don't know how else to show you how truly thankful we are," my dad says.

"That's a lot!" I whisper.

"We have a lot," Carson whispers back. I look down at my hands in my lap. I had no clue.

"We'd like everyone to sign this paper around last nights picture. If you want a copy of the picture just ask for one," Carsons mother says. We watch as they pass the paper around.

"Maybe we don't look as scary anymore!" Mr. Maximum says throwing his hands up in the air with a big smile. Some people laugh.

"Some people didn't laugh," I say. Sebastian's family didn't laugh. They still were in awe. Some families thanked us and left rushing to get home and start Christmas vacation.

Carson had stopped Sebastian's family from leaving and cornered them. So now his family was asking them questions in the kitchen.

"What about the art program?" Eliza asks.

"I'll keep working on it. I'm hoping the fifty thousand will buy us some time. I have a few more things up my sleeve. I plan to email everyone and keep everyone updated," I say. Her and her parents nod. I say goodbye to the rest of the families and walk into the kitchen so see that Sebastian's family still looked very intimidated.

"Gentlemen, make your faces look more friendly. Sorry, they have a habit of doing that. No wonder people think we are so scary," I say rubbing Carsons shoulders making him loosen up.

"What are your jobs?" Carsons dad asks. They both tell them their jobs.

"Sebastian had told me that you taught him everything about architecture it sounds like you know your stuff," Carson says curious leaning forward. I pull him back slightly.

"Yes. I did some schooling on it. I love it," Mr. Radar says.

"How would you like to work for us?" Mr. Maximum says getting right to the point.

"I would love it! It has been my families dream to do so. Even my fathers dream and my grandfathers ," Mr. Radar says.

"Here, how would you like the tour of the house Mrs. Radar and Sebastian. We can let them talk about the details," I say. Mrs. Radar nods her head eagerly and Sebastian gives me a big dorky smile. I jerk my head towards the door.