Chapter 2: Highschool Drama

The sun shine beated on Jimin's eyes and his alarm clock went off. It was time for school.. Jimin found himself looking up at ceiling having regrets to get up. "Why... Why today? I don't want to go...please.." Jimin began to sob and looked at his motivational poster. He sighed and got up drying his tears and getting his uniform from his cabinets.

         "I'm tired of being alone..." Jimin sadly set his clothes on the bed and went to the bathroom to get a quick rinse and brush his teeth. He walked out and changed into his school uniform and combed his hair looking at his reflection. "Please... Please don't make me get hurt today.." Jimin sighed putting on his glasses that helps him see better.
____________________________________

          Jimin walked into school walking with his books in his hands and wearing his leather back pack. He made his way quickly to class so no one can pick on him too early in the morning.

        When he got to class he was the first one there... And there sat the guys who bullied him. There were 3 of them and they all moved with the leader Yumo, Yumo had black hair and light brown eyes, his face always held a smirk. He was the bad boy who got all of the girls and would push Jimin around because of how smart he was and how lonely he seemed and no one would help him...

       "Ah! Look who just got here boys! Park Jimin.." Yumo clapped and his two other friends smiled clapping aswell.

       "G-goodmorning..." Jimin looked down and walked over to his seat and sat down.

        "Such a loser... 'g-goodmorning'...idiot! Did you do my homework?" Yumo walked over to Jimin and slammed his hands on the desk.

        "N-no..." Jimin tightened his eyes shut.

        Yumo quickly grabbed Jimin and held him by his collar, he whispered into Jimin's ear silently. "Do you want me to teach you a lesson? What have I told you before?! You always have to do my homework!!"

         "Y-yumo.. I-I... Just take mines.." Jimin handed Yumo his homework nearly tearing up.

      "Weak!" Yumo shoved Jimin onto the floor and took the paper to sit at his own seat far in the back so he can write his name in it.

     Jimin layed on the floor and began to sob covering his face as his glasses grew foggy.

       "Stop crying! Whimp!" one of Yumos friend's shouted going up to Jimin and kicking him.

       "Ugh leave him alone.. I'll take care of it after school today.." Yumo smiled.

         "Yumo? What are you talking about?" his friend asked.

       "Shut up! I'm not telling you infront of him." Yumo hissed.

      Jimin stayed on the ground crying and praying for a miracle but realized no one was going to come for him. He stood up and wiped his tears as Yumo stared at him proud and satisfied.

          "Crying for a prince? Huh?!" Yumo laughed. "Pathetic."

         Jimin sat down thinking of what to say to his teacher when he doesn't have his homework! He didn't want to seem like a snitch. Jimin rested his head down as Yumo grabbed Jimin by the hair and pulled it so he can stand.

        "Awe... Crying?! Cute... Here let me help" Yumo pulled Jimin out of his seat as he struggled to get his hair free. Yumo dragged Jimin to the bathroom and pushed him into a stall.  Jimin was afraid he wanted to fight back but wasn't strong enough. Yumo's friends shut the bathroom door and gaurded it so no one can walk in on them.

       "Why are you so afraid?! Stand up and face me! You'll thank me later once you do.." Yumo turned Jimin to the toilet and dropped Jimin's face into the toilet and flushed. Jimin cried feeling the toilet water wash all over his face. Yumo was laughing the whole time and pulled Jimin out of it. "See you in class!" Yumo walked out of the bathroom stalls when the bell rang. Jimin crawled out and coughed he layed on the floor crying.

      "A-atleast... It's not as bad as last time.." Jimin said to himself trying to make himself happy. Jimin ended up skipping first class and waited until lunch time to head back to class where he had his back pack. Luckily he had body sprays in his bag so he can freshen up, Jimin was always prepared and carried colognes in his bag so he wouldn't smell bad after what Yumo would do.

Dumped lunch on him ✔
Shoved in a toilet ✔
Push him on the dirt ✔
Throw mud at him ✔

          Jimin has been through it all. He wanted to run away from school but knew he had to make it through lunch. Jimin sat down near the stairs eating store brought sushi and wondered how great it would be to have friends to talk to, a mother who would wait for him at home and ask about his day or even a significant other who would hug him and hold his hand when he went through dark times. Sadly, the only social thing he did so far was help a small cute spider and talk to it. Jimin ate his lunch alone while some girls gave him stares and whispered things to each other. This was Jimin's life and he had to endure every little thing that was thrown at him.

          After school Jimin came home and cried in his bed. He was crying into a pillow and wanted someone so desperately.. Even if it was a pet... Jimin wanted to work so badly so he can afford a pet and take care of it giving it love. Jimin had yet to choose a pet he wanted and soon when he had one... It will adore him.