Chapter 29: The feeling of death

After the dance Jimin and Jungkook fell asleep in eachothers arms as always. They loved eachother so much, throughout Jimin's sleep he had a gut feeling he was being watched. He jumped out of Jungkook's arms already feeling paranoid.

       This made Jungkook wake up afraid of Jimin's sudden movement that jolted him awake. "Jimin... Are you alright?"

         Jimin was breathing heavily looking around. He shook his head, "N-No... I feel like I'm being watched.... I can't sleep!"

         "It's alright Jimin... I'm here for you..." Jungkook was there to comfort Jimin and gave him a hug.

          "...why do you have that suitcase there?" Jimin looked at the suitcase as Jungkook turned around looking behind him.

        "Ah, it has the condoms and lube."

          "..I-I see..." Jimin layed back on the bed. He couldn't shake the feeling off of being watched and the feeling of death.

         "Somethings on your mind baby?~" Jungkook layed down next to Jimin moving his hand up Jimin's shirt and rubbing his soft chest gently. "Won't you tell me?"

          "I have a bad feeling... Jungkook..."

          "What do you mean?"

         "I-I feel... I feel death.. Please don't leave my side tomorrow..."

          "I see... Is it because of me?"

         "No it's never on you.. Ever since that man came I felt this way... This pain in my heart... Like it'll stop beating soon..without you.."

         Jungkook kissed Jimin's chest where his heart was. "Baby... I'll always be with you~"

         Jimin couldn't help but to cry happily that he met such an amazing person who would be good to him. "My hero..."
____________________________________

           The next morning Jimin was able to move around a bit but the pain was a bit there. Jungkook was still asleep, he was always the early bird but today, Jimin was awake before him. Jimin went to the bathroom to go shower and brush his teeth. After his shower and brushing his teeth he had on a light blue furry sweater and black shorts with white socks to wear for the day. Jungkook was still asleep so Jimin rested his head next to Jungkook's, gently staring at him as they both layed in bed. "How does Jungkook do this? Wake up early and not get bored?" Jimin thought looking at Jungkook sleep. He was a bit clingy, but Jungkook found everything Jimin did adorable even if he was clingy.

          Jungkook opened his eyes quickly and scared Jimin. "Oh! Goodmorning Jungkook-ah!" Jimin gave Jungkook a morning kiss.

      Jungkook kissed Jimin back. "Morning~" Jungkook got up and went to the bathroom to shower. He left the bathroom door open, "you're up early~"

           "Yes pretty surprising, isn't it?" Jimin got up and noticed his broken glasses were on the counter of the bathroom. Jimin walked into the bathroom and looked at his glasses. "Why are these here?"

       "Oh! I'm going out to repair them today.. It'll be quick! After my shower I'm going to take it to someone and hopefully they fix it."

         "As long as you Won't be out too long... I suppose that's okay. " Jimin responded looking at the broken glass of the glasses. "Can someone really fix it?"

         "Of course Jiminie~" Jungkook answered while he showered. "Can you order room service? Anything you'd like for breakfast and order me something too!"

          Jimin nodded placing the glasses down going over to the phone and ordering breakfast for the two.

          After Jungkook finished taking his shower and the food already arrived, Jungkook had a towel wrapped around his lower body area while they both ate breakfast together on the couch.

       "When you come home from fixing my glasses... What should we do?"

         "We should go out to eat something?" Jungkook suggested.

           "Okay seems fair." Jimin smiled.

       Jungkook glanced at the clock. It was 12:54pm. "Already the afternoon? I must have slept in." Jungkook got up making sure his towel didn't fall off. "I'm going to get your glasses fixed.. I'll be back."

        "Kiss me before you go, or else you aren't going anywhere!~" Jimin stood on the white couches as Jungkook turned around and placed his hands on his waist and kissed him passionately. Jimin kissed Jungkook as if it'll be his last kiss.

         "Love you~" Jungkook whispered Kissing Jimin again and walked into the room so He can change into his attire. Jungkook was going to wear a white dress shirt, black dress pants and a tie. All he had in his luggage was nothing but professional clothes from work and of course, he always wore the expensive watch Jimin bought him.

          As Jungkook picked up the glasses Jimin went up to him and held his hand making him stop. "Please be back soon.. I love you"

          "I will baby," Jungkook went out of the hotel thinking, if Jimin would promise to be his, why not get him a promise ring? The time it'll take to get the glasses fixed and buy the perfect ring would take forever but he knew Jimin wouldn't mind.

          3 hours has passed and Jimin was alone the whole day! Jimin grew paranoid and all he could think was if Jungkook would come back? Jimin layed on the couch having the feeling of death everytime Jungkook was away... He thought sleeping would make time go faster so he'd wake up to see Jungkook already kissing him awake. Suddenly a fainted knock was on the door and Jimin bolted to the door and unlocked it hoping to see Jungkook but what he saw almost gave him a heart attack.

       Meanwhile Jungkook was at the jewlery store purchasing a promise ring for his Jimin. Jungkook's phone began to vibrate, it was Yoongi calling.

        "Hey whats up?" Jungkook answered as he held Jimin's fixed glasses with one hand as the other held the phone to his ear."

         "JUNGKOOK THEY ARE AT PARIS!! ARE YOU WITH JIMIN?!"

        "Oh that, yeah we already escaped them... They can't follow us.." Jungkook responded as he payed for a beautiful promise ring for Jimin.

         "IDIOT!! THEY TRACK YOU DOWN WITH THE BLACK SUIT CASE!! THE CASE HAS A TRACKING DEVICE!" Yoongi yelled into the phone panicking as Jungkook dropped the phone frozen in fear.