Chapter 31: Smile for me (FINALE)

Jungkook looked into Jimin's sad eyes tempted to shoot but suddenly he recalled the time Jimin asked to be friends.
____________________________________
       "C-can... Can we be friends?" Jimin shyly requested. "I never had a friend lately..."

         "Of course.." it was hard to be seen but the Jungkook was smiling happily.

         "T-thankyou soo much... Wait.. You didn't come here to kill or rob me?"

         Jungkook stood silent. "You said it yourself... I came here by a miracle sent from god."
____________________________________

          "My hero..."  Jimin's voice echoed in Jungkook's head when Jimin called him his hero. Jungkook took a second and almost felt himself cry as he held the gun in a smile. "My angel..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin was crying.

         "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! SHOOT!" Mr. Johnson shouted pressing his body to Jimin's about to give Jimin's neck a kiss. "Don't make me do something to him~" that's when Jungkook snapped out of the ludicrous temptation.

        "P-please don't shoot me Jungkook!" Jimin cried. Never did he thought Jungkook would be the one to kill him or be tempted to to kill him.

          "Wouldn't plan on it, darling ." Jungkook replied quickly pointing the gun to Mr.Johnsons head and pulling the trigger as the bullet pierced right through his forehead making him fall back onto the floor as some of his blood splattered on Jimin. Jungkook quickly ran to Mr. Johnson's body and brought out the two knives stabbing his chest repeatedly in anger. "NO ONE CAN TOUCH MY ANGEL, BASTARD." Jungkook kept stabbing as Jimin dropped on his knees behind Jungkook and placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder trying to make him stop. Jimin was a bit afraid of Jungkook just watching him stab a bloody lifeless body.

       "Jungkook it's over.. Please stop... You're scaring me.." Jimin cried while Jungkook shook his shoulder to make Jimin's hand go away while he kept stabbing. "STOP!" Jimin pulled Jungkooks hands away from the body. "Babe, he's dead.. He won't bother you ever again.."

        Jungkook kept staring into Jimin's eyes as if he wasn't himself when it came to killing. He quickly cut Jimin's arm making Jimin fall onto the floor afraid as a big cut was on his arm. The wound wasn't too deep enough to make him loose enough blood. Jimin began to cry to himself knowing Jungkook hurt him.

        Jungkook heard Jimin's cries of agony and dropped the knives crying and turning around to crawl to Jimin. "Jimin...?" Jungkook whispered while Jimin kept his wound close crying and not responding. "My precious Angel.. I'm sorry.." Jungkook cried hugging Jimin and crying into his shoulder. "I'm far from pure to be called a miracle.. I'm a demon.."

         Jimin brought his unharmed hand To Jungkook's back and hugged him back. "I... Still love you."

         "But I hurt you..."

         "You didn't mean it..." Jimin whispered as he brought his lips to Jungkook's.

           "I shouldn't have left you..." Jungkook looked down crying.

           "If you never left we would still be running... Now we are free.." Jimin smiled while Jungkook showered Jimin with kisses of Joy.

         "Ah, I almost forgot." Jungkook pulled out the two promise rings. "I went out to buy you the most perfect ring there was..." Jungkook wiped his tears. "When you are old enough and ready, we will get married."

        Jimin smiled not caring about the pain on his arm, he's been through worst before all because of Yumo. It kind of bothered him that Yumo was still out there. Jungkook held Jimin's hand and placed in the promise ring. "Promise to be mines?"

         Jimin nodded. "Of course, as long as you'll be with me~" once they put on the rings it was like Jimin felt married just by looking down at his finger that was decorated with an expensive sliver diamond ring.

        Jungkook kissed Jimin's lips once more feeling his pillow like lips, "My angel!~"
________________________________________________THE END_____________

             Jungkook kissed Jimin's lips once more feeling his pillow like lips, "My angel!~"________________________________________________THE END_____________

____________________________________