Chapter 11: Kill or be Killed

J.Jk sprinted out of the house unsuccessfully killing Jimin. How was he going to return if Yumo will see Jimin alive the next school day? J.Jk couldn't kill Jimin, not someone so precious and charming like him... He knew Yumo would find out soon and report him to his boss. J.Jk's boss ran a Hitman company, once you are a Hitman... You become one for good! If you quit you are to be killed since no one who works there can risk being known as fugitives that are payed to kill.. If you are fired you will be killed, this is a job you can never escape.

         J.Jk ran to his house, the house was beautiful. He's been a Hitman since he turned 18, for one year he was hired to kill 20 people and he was payed well. Jimin was supposed to be his 21st kill but he couldn't bring himself to do it... Other people he was able to kill since the way they were described and the way they acted. Jimin, he was different, kind, charming, beautiful.

        J.Jk threw himself onto his bed and realized Yumo has called him 3x already! J.Jk sighed and answered the call.

      "Did you kill him?" Yumo asked in a serious tone.

        "No...." J.Jk claimed.

          "Then I have no other choice but to complain to your boss.. And I guess you will not be paid! Go back there and rape him! Kill him! Torture him!!"

       "...tomorrow..." J.Jk whispered getting Yumo silent.

         "I swear, J.Jk this is your last chance..."

        "Yeah yeah..." J.Jk hung up and threw his phone. "I can't do this.... Not to him..." J.Jk was afraid and didn't want to hurt Jimin. Jimin was a lonely boy and didn't want to rape him at all! He was sweet and kind.

         The next morning J.Jk heard someone knock on his door, he checked through the peak hole and saw his boss standing there. Yumo snitched on J.Jk!

         "Jeon Jungkook! Open the door!" One of the boss's personal gaurds shouted.

        Jungkook flinched and flung the door open. "M-Mr. Johnson! Welcome!" Jungkook was afraid.

        "Jungkook! Why aren't you doing your job?! Do you know what I do to Hitmans who won't do their job?" Mr.Johnson snapped his fingers and one of the boss's security gaurds passed him a knife. "Remember what I did to you last time you misbehaved?" He held the knife under Jungkook's chin threatening to cut the under part of his chin.

         Jungkook looked down and touched his own neck feeling the small scar on him that almost made him die. "Yes.."

        "Your customer told me he decided to give you another night. Don't mess this up! Or else you will recieve your last strike.. Then you are out!"

        Jungkook nodded as the boss pulled the knife quickly away only able to leave a scar under his chin. Jungkook stayed put as the blood dripped onto his coat. "Don't make me get out of my office for you again!"

          "I- I need a week...." Jungkook blurted out.

         "Fine.... A week but this means if you don't do it within that time limit... Forget the last strike... We'll kill you automatically."

          The boss left leaving Jungkook afraid and tortured by this madness. He didn't have much from the start and was asked to join this service when he was alone in the streets, he took the job to survive not knowing this will be the thing that could lead him to his hell.
____________________________________

       Jimin was at home drawing Bunny boy with Treasure on his shoulders. "What do you think Treasure? Is it beautiful?"

 "What do you think Treasure? Is it beautiful?"

       "I think it needs a bit more.. But, that's enough drawing for today.. I have work later on and I'll see JK tonight!! I am soo happy I have a friend who can talk to me!" Jimin got up and placed his drawing in his cabinet. "Theres school tomorrow... I hope Yumo isnt here today... I'm getting sick of seeing him.."

          Jimin sat staring at the spot J.Jk was sitting last night on the floor. "I'm glad I met an angel."

          That night Jimin was asleep, he came home from work tired and decided to sleep when he got to his bed. Hopefully he would be able to wake up once J.Jk arrived. Jimin still had on his work uniform while he slept.

      Soon after, Jungkook arrived. He walked into the room silently holding his suitcase and wearing his attire. Jungkook realized Jimin was asleep and aproached him gently, he placed his arm over the young boy's shoulder and sighed. ".....do I have to do this?" he whispered as he sat on the bed moving his hand up and down Jimin's shoulder debating if he should rape him right where he layed.