Chapter 7: Treasure

Jimin woke up from his nap and noticed he slept through the whole day. Perfect. Jimin walked towards the kitchen to eat something but suddenly saw a mess of cereal flakes on the floor! Jimin was shocked and quickly locked his eyes at the Dove that was pecking a cereal flake. Jimin bursted into laughter and got to the floor caressing the white feathers on the dove. "Such a messy little beautiful Dove." Jimin picked up the dove as it let Jimin take the dove into his arms. "Will you be my pet?" Jimin giggled as the dove stayed put on his arms. "Hmm.. I'll take that as a yes.. I won't get a bunny then, I'll buy you whatever you need to live like a prince! Or...a princess? I'll need to take you to the vet haha."

         Jimin set the dove in the living room couch as he returned to the kitchen to shut the windows and clean up the mess of cereal. "Such a messy bird!" Jimin couldn't stop smiling because of the company he has now. Suddenly he looked out the window and noticed it was dark outside and realized he had to go back to school tomorrow, but yet again... He started his first day tomorrow aswell this could be an opportunity for him to meet new co-workers.

           Jimin walked back to the dove and patted its small white head gently. "What should I call you?" Jimin thought. "Doves represent, love, peace and sacred things... If I can choose a name so special for you and neutral, That would be great! Got any name suggestions, love?" Jimin smiled. "You know... I'll think about it, by tomorrow I'll have your name chosen while I'm at school. Then I'll come back to give you suggestions. Is it good?"

           The dove flapped its wings and flew onto Jimin's shoulder. "Woah! D-did god answer my prayers?" Jimin giggled. "I'm excited for our future! I don't care if we are the only ones in eachothers lives... You are special! Like trasure." Jimin took a moment then gasped. "Treasure!! I'll call you treasure! How does that sound?" The bird was very silent and rested on his shoulder. "I'll take that as a yes!" Jimin was excited.

        Before he went to bed he made sure he had a small bowl of bread and cereal flakes so in case Treasure gets hungry, the dove can eat something. Jimin set the bowl down on his desk and set Treasure on the office chair.

         "There... I'll leave the lights on all night for you. Don't wake me up, I have a long day tomorrow." Jimin got on the bed and slept with the lights on.
____________________________________

         The alarm clock went off making loid noises as Treasure was flying around the room scaring Jimin awake. "AAH! TREASURE!!"  Jimin sprung up and turned off the alarm making Treasure stop and land near the bowl to eat. "Goodmorning Treasure! Wish me luck today..." Jimin walked into the bathroom stretching and yawning to get ready.

        Soon Park Jimin made it to school with his uniform and big black glasses on. He carried his books and wore his leather book bag looking down on his way to class. When he got there he prayed Yumo won't catch him.

         First class was great! No Yumo! But sadly the moment was ruined when Yumo locked his eyes on Jimin in the hall and bolted towards him. Jimin didn't realize it until Yumo shoved him and grabbed his book bag. "Welcome back." Yumo smiled and decided to dig in Jimin's bag to find drawings of "Bunny Boy."

        "Bunny Boy?!" Yumo laughed and looked through Jimin's drawings. "Awwww imaginary boyfriend... Is he going to-" Yumo stopped and realized the drawings looked just like his Hitman! "Where the fuck did you get this from?! Did you see him before?!" Yumo dropped the pages onto the floor and pinned Jimin to the lockers holding him by the collar.

         "I-I... I drew him out of imagination I SWEAR!!!" Jimin cried trying to pry Yumo's hands off of his uniform collar.

          "Idiot" Yumo stormed off as Jimin catched his breath this time he didn't cry, he fixed his collar and stood up to collect the drawings and put them back in his back pack. It slipped his mind to remove the drawings from his bag and now he was embarrassed by Yumo infront of a group of students who wouldn't mess with the bad boy.

        Jimin came home in tears when he realized some pages were wrinkled and quickly ran upstairs to see if he can straighten it. Unfortunately, there was no luck there, the pages were fragile and all was left was wrinkles, Jimin realized he had no time to redraw since he had his first day of work today and quickly ran to his cabinet where he held the uniform. Black pants and a red pollo shirt with the grocery stores logo on it. Treasure flew into the room when he had his door open and landed on the bed watching Jimin sadly put on his work uniform. "I'll have to work today in a sad mood Treasure..." Jimin put on the clothes of his work and went over to pat the doves head softly and forced a smile. "Don't worry about me.. I'll eat when I get home.. But I'll make a sandwhich so I can eat along the way.." Jimin went downstairs to the kitchen as Treasure followed looking at the loaves of bread out. Jimin took small crumbs and placed it in a bowl for Treasure once he made his sandwich. "I'll be back..." Jimin waved at the Dove and got his things ready to run off to work.