Chapter 6: Inoccent

Jimin woke up with a pencil in his hands, resting his head on the desk he used to work on homework. He noticed he has overslept but smiled since he decided not to go to school and stay home safe. Jimin drew 5 pages of "Bunny Boy" he was clearly obsessed with this drawing and loved to draw it over and over again. It was 9:25 am and he was late for school. Jimin held his drawings happily and placed them into his bookbag for a while as he completed his homework, hopefully the teachers will accept it? Jimin smiled thinking of the pictures he's drawn, the whole day he thought of his drawings of his imaginary love. Tomorrow he starts his first day of work afterschool, hopefully Yumo doesn't do anything horrible to Jimin like he always does. After his homework, Jimin walked downstairs to make breakfast, of course it was just cereal nothing more. He missed home cook meals from his mother, when she would make him breakfast before he'd get to school... Those were happier times when he wasn't bullied, he was loved, Yumo never looked at his direction, people talked to him, he never had glasses, he was considered normal but now.. It was all gone... His friends... His mother... His happiness and soon came in the glasses, the insecurities, loneliness, and the depression kicked in.

        Jimin spotted a dove outside his window. He smiled and laughed to himself, "such a pretty dove..." the lonely boy stood up and walked over to the window and opened it to let the dove in. The dove was well behaved, it didn't fly in or mess anything up. It hopped in and stared at Jimin. "You seem happy, and free.. Do you eat bread?" Jimin went over to the pantry and took out a loaf of bread and fed the dove smiling. "Cute~"

       The dove was beautiful, it ate the bread and trusted Jimin. "You love it? I'm glad you do... You can't starve... You're a pretty dove" Jimin used his other hand to caress the dove's feathers. Jimin opened the window a bit more so when the dove was done, it can be on it's way out.

         However, the bird finished small bits of the bread but then remained in the house moving slowly around like it was exploring. Jimin smiled and walked to the living room to watch tv and relax on a day off of school. It was just a calm thursday, he had work for friday and saturday the rest of his days were unknown for now since he needed to see if he would stick with it and actually attend to it daily after school.

          Jimin took a nap on the couch while watching Tv on a big screen almost like a movie theater. The dove was still prancing around the kitchen like a human being and didn't wish to leave at all.. It was a smart beautiful white bird.

         Meanwhile, J.Jk was in his dark room holding up a picture of Park Jimin, the one he was to kill/rape/torture in two days. "You don't seem so bad..." he kept looking at the motionless picture and raised a brow. "You seem nice, cute, pure.. Such a shame you'll be gone in 2-more days... I can't save you I have to hate you even if you mean no harm. Of course, I don't know you at all... I don't know if you are evil or deserve to get killed. This is just what I expect who said a Hitman had to be heartless?" J.Jk stood up and put on a black coat and loaded a sliver gun. "Time to go sin." J.Jk left the room and seemed in a hurry.  Soon he was chasing after a beautiful lady who tried to get away from J.Jk, she noticed he's been following her for a while and when she saw him she ran to an alley in the streets that to her mistake was vacant. She was stranded and feared for her life as J.Jk made her back up to a brick wall. Her outfit was a professional grey office attire, she was afraid and looked at J.Jk. "LEAVE ME ALONE PERVERT!"

          "Yija, Chole Yija... Your so called boyfriend sent me here," J.Jk pulled out a gun and pointed it at her. "He said... He found someone new and has no use for you... He knows you won't leave him alone if you continue to blackmail him." J.Jk forced a smile. "Smile.." J.Jk whispered as he pulled the trigger shooting the womens legs first and then shooting the head next as blood splattered on the brick walls of the isolated part of town. She dropped onto the floor bleeding from the hole the bullet made on her forehead. J.Jk stopped smiling and felt glum as he had to drag the body out of the scene quickly and dispose of all evidence. This was his life as a Hitman. After he was payed respectfully, he was on his way home.