Chapter 27: New place

Jungkook panicked as he began to pack Jimin's clothes into the luggage while Jimin entered the room limping. "J-Jungkook... What's wrong?!"

         Jungkook ignored Jimin as he teared up already packing up.

        Jimin limped as he made his way to Jungkook. He went on his knees next to Jungkook and held his wrist making him stop. "Jungkook...."

         Jungkook was already crying looking up at Jimin. "Don't you get it already?! They're coming to kill us!"

           "Jungkook... Please don't yell.." Jimin began to feel sad hearing Jungkook raise his voice at him. He seemed scary.

          "Jimin! You won't understand!!" Jungkook stopped stuffing the clothes into the bag and held both of Jimin's wrists. "They want us dead!"

           Jimin began to cry. Jungkook knew how sensitive Jimin was and he just crossed the line just holding his wrists tightly and yelling at him. Jungkook was stressed, when he gets like that he'd yell at the boy when he needed to. Not a good way to get rid of stress...

          "...Jungkookie.. Please don't yell at me" Jimin sobbed while Jungkook sighed and let Jimin go. Jungkook continued to roam around the room packing the things they needed to be on their way.

          Jimin was still sad Jungkook was angry Jimin stood up and went over to Jungkook and hugged him from the back sobbing into his shoulder. "I'm sorry Jungkook..." Jimin was a very fragile person.

         "No it's my fault I was just stressed... We need to leave as soon as possible, we'd die if we stay here.."

        Jimin nodded and grabbed a pants out of his luggage to put it on so he can get ready to leave with Jungkook. "How can we leave if I can't walk properly?"

        "I'll carry you If I have to... We will go to a hotel understood?" Jungkook zipped up the luggages. "We have to go now! They'll be here soon." Jungkook got on his knees infront of Jimin and pulled the pants up on him and quickly putting shoes on Jimin.

            "You're surprisingly rich, Jungkook." Jimin commented while Jungkook made Jimin get on his back. Jungkook rolled the luggages out of the room.

       "Do you have everything?"

       Jimin nodded taking everything calm and easy while behind Jungkook's back. Jungkook was very strong to hold Jimin and drag the luggages out of the apartment. He went downstairs to the apartment office and gave back the room as they kept walking until they found a nice hotel far from the apartment. Jimin gazed around the city of paris and looked at the amazing people smiling and hugging. Everyone was so calm and joyful. There were boat rides and accordion music the whole place was beautiful. This made Jimin want to stop and listen to the music but, with the drama going on now, there was no such thing of having fun.

       Once they arrived to the hotel, the place looked nice, red carpets, chandeliers, and wooden furniture the perfect cupid sculptures looked like it was dated back to the 1700's that's how fancy the place looked. Jungkook ordered any room that was available to them and carried Jimin to the elevator and with help by the staff, they helped with the luggages taking it up to the 3rd floor where their room was.

           Jungkook walked into the room and set Jimin down on the white soft couch and tipped the helper making him smile and leave the two in their room. Jungkook shut the door and locked it. "God... I need to lay down"

         "Thankyou... Jungkook.." Jimin smiled. "Without your help we'll still be struggling to leave the apartment.. Do you think they'll find us now?"

         Jungkook smiled and shook his head. "I doubt they would." Jungkook went over to Jimin by the couch and layed his head on Jimin's soft lap. Jungkook was sweating and took a moment to take in the cold fresh air of the room.

          "Go take a bath, Jungkook." Jimin stroked Jungkook's sweaty hair.

          "Give me a moment. I had to hold you all the way over here while dragging those heavy luggages."

         Jimin smiled dipping his head down to kiss Jungkook. "We could have ordered a taxi.."

           Jungkook stayed silent as if he just realized that would have been a better way. "Shut up already and kiss me more~" Jungkook laughed as Jimin continued to give him kisses on his lips.

          "You're an idiot, Jungkook~" Jimin joked still playing with Jungkook's sweaty hair. "But you're my idiot~"