Chapter 9: Midnight Romeo

Jimin got home and arrived to his pet Treasure happily. "Look Treasure! I-I got the name tag!!" Jimin was very excited and went over to the dove and stroked it's back head. "Soon, I'll buy you alot of things!" Jimin walked upstairs and made it to his room, however, Treasure didn't follow... Odd. "I should take a shower and come back to finish drawing" Jimin grabbed his sleep attire, turned off his room light, took his white towel and walked into the bathroom. During his shower he can hear noises outside, perhaps it was Treasure? Jimin brushed it off and resumed showering. He thought of the thing following him home from school and got a little scared. Luckily he had another living thing in his house so he'd feel a little brave. He was happy he found The Dove, it represented great things that gave him hope and kept him safe at nights. Jimin got out of the shower and wore his dark blue PJ's. Dark blue shorts, and a slight lighter sleeved shirt for his top. He walked over to his desk and office chair to sit, relying on the nightlight lanterns to give him light. Jimin stargazed out his window and closed his eyes putting on his big glasses.

         "Thankyou..... Thankyou for giving me such a big opportunity.... I am grateful for my bird, my job.... And thats all. I hope someday I can have a friend or a lover! Hopefully the one in my drawings.. Is that too much to ask? I want to know how it feels to love someone.. To hold hands... To hug and talk my problems out.. Is everyone always isolated like this? Please... I need a-"

        "I pity you...." A low voice can be heard from behind Jimin in the dark corner of the room. Jimin froze and stood still. "You are a lonely beautiful creature longing for hope in this world... Why would someone harm you?~"

        "-Miracle" Jimin finished his sentence and smiled. "A-are you my miracle? Sent from god to me?" Jimin turned around to see a man hiding his face in the dark part of the room.

          "I can be an Illusion or a midnight Romeo...." he whispered leaning onto the wall.

         "How did you get here?" Jimin asked.

           "I have my ways.." the man responded.

          "C-can... Can we be friends?" Jimin shyly requested. "I never had a friend lately..."

         "Of course.." it was hard to be seen but the man was smiling happily.

         "T-thankyou soo much... Wait.. You didn't come here to kill or rob me?"

         The man stood silent. "You said it yourself... I came here by a miracle sent from god."

         "Well thankyou!" Jimin closed his eyes and smiled. "I always wanted a friend! All my prayers have been answered."

    The man looked at the poster without showing his face into the light. "What a lovely poster you have there..."

       Jimin nodded excitingly, "I-It's my motto!"

         "Motto, huh?" the man took a second to stare at it. Jimin loved his voice, it was like it brought him to the clouds, voice as calming as the rivers that flow, his voice was enough to make him sleep soundly hoping for him to show up in his dream. "You are a very good looking person.. Charming really..." the man walked over to a picture of Jimin on the wall.

       "You have beautiful features

       "You have beautiful features.." the man placed his hand on one of Jimin's pictures.

        "..so, how old are you?" Jimin asked jumping in his seat.

          "I am currently 19 years old.." the anonymous young man claimed.

         "I'm 17! We are really close by!"

         "Yes... We are..." the young man went back to the corner to sit watching Jimin.

          "Will I be able to see you again? Hopefully in the day?" Jimin questioned playing with a tip of the pencil.

         "I'll visit you... Every night.. We are friends, correct?"

           Jimin smiled again. He loved that word the man said, 'friends' he hasn't heard that for a while now.. "Y-yes! Of course!! I'll wait for you then.. I'll stay up all night if I have to!"

           "Adorable." the man responded as Jimin felt the man smile again.

      Jimin smiled and teared up a little. "T-this day just got the best! Tell me, my name is Park Jimin...what should I call you?"

         The man stood up one more time and fixed his white gloves. "Call me, J.Jk"