Chapter 21: The Dove whisperer

Jimin thought it was odd how Min Yoongi murdered someone from the store and pose as a worker. It was clever. Luckily he would never have to hear from that guy. Jimin ran over to his job and entered to see Mr.Yon surprised noticing Jimin wasn't wearing the work Uniform.

         "Park? Where is your attire?" Mr.Yon asked worryingly.

       "I-I need to talk to you in private.." Jimin felt bad for having to quit such a nice job, but his life was on the line.

      "Tell me now Mr.Park Jimin." Mr. Yon folded his arms as Jimin looked down at his white sneakers.

        "I... I quit..." Jimin felt pounds of guilt fall onto his shoulders just quitting. He shut his eyes expecting a lecture of life just how Mr.Yon always does.

        "I see..." Mr. Yon remained silent, he was upset.

        "I won't be around but... All I can say is that.." Jimin gave Mr. Yon a hug. "Thankyou for being my friend when no one else would." Jimin smiled as Mr. Yon teared up.

       "Now you listen, Jimin. Whenever you need a job... Theres always a spot open for you here." Mr. Yon smiled and patted Jimin's back.

        Jimin nodded. "I'll see you around...Hopefully." Jimin waved and left the store. That wasn't as hard as he expected it would go down.

       Jimin made it home, walking in his house only to find a man in a black tux holding the dove happily. Once the odd man turned around, it was Min Yoongi!

        "Y-You!" Jimin shut the door and was afraid he will hurt Treasure. "Let Treasure go!"

        "Jungkook!! Your 'angel' is scaring me!" Yoongi shouted giving a blank face as Jungkook walked out of the kitchen laughing.

         "Welcome back beautiful~" Jungkook smiled hugging Jimin and then pointing to Yoongi. "Jimin, that is my friend."

         "W-what?! No! He's a killer he killed a man!! From a store!" Jimin panicked

        "Hahah! You, it is you! the boy who bought that expensive watch!" Yoongi laughed and set the bird on his shoulder. "I appreciate the money." Yoongi smiled and patted his side pocket in his dress pants as Jimin gave a stare at Yoongi.

         "Anyways, he's a Hitman aswell. Yoongi was sent to kill the worker from the store and so he wouldn't get caught, he posed as an employee. He will take care of The dove for as long as we are gone. Hopefully not forever." Jungkook put his arm around Jimin.

         Yoongi smiled and looked at the bird touching it's beak. "...Sweg..."

        "One quick question, what the heck is 'infires'?" Jimin asked as Yoongi smiled.

        "Oh no..." Jungkook face palmed as Yoongi took in a deep breath.

        "INFIRES MAN!" Yoongi shouted as the bird flinched and flew out of the living room. "Oh I scared her... Hah..." Yoongi went over to sit on the couch.

        "Her?" Jimin looked at Treasure from the living room. "Treasure is a female?"

          Yoongi nodded and layed his head back. "The female doves have different bone structures."

          "Oh.. Then I guess that makes more sen-" Jimin realized Yoongi was already closing his eyes to sleep.

          "He likes naps.." Jungkook claimed as he picked up his own luggage. "So, ready to go?"

         "What if they come after Yoongi and force him to tell where we are?"

         "He won't be here for long." Jungkook held his hand out to Jimin. "Let's go, I ordered a cab to take us to the airport."

        "I'm scared.. Will you be with me?" Jimin kept asking this because the fear of Jungkook leaving him made him afraid.

        "Yes, Jimin. I will always be with you~ now let's go wait outside.. Come on." Jungkook walked out of the house along with Jimin. Jimin and Jungkook dragged their Luggages out as the yellow cab showed up on time to take them to the nearest airport. Along the cab ride Jimin was anxious leaving his home and his Dove. Just as Jimin showed his worried face, Jungkook set his hand on Jimin's thigh to remind him everything will be fine.

      Jungkook smiled and whispered to Jimin's ear, "I'll protect you~"