Chapter 25: Repair

Jimin woke up groaning and having trouble to sit up. Not surprising. Jungkook placed on his black shoes, he had on comfortable dark grey sweatpants and no shirt on yet. Jungkook walked over to Jimin's side. "Morning!"

        "Agh, G-Goodmorning..." Jimin sat up smiling at Jungkook. "Can you pass me my glasses?"

        "Sure, where are they?" Jungkook walked around looking.

         "Oh I think you threw them right over th-" Jimin heard a glass break while Jungkook froze and looked down.

        "Found them..?" Jungkook shyly turned around facing Jimin and smiling.

       "Oh, Jungkook." Jimin giggled covering his face and shaking his head.

       "I'll take them to get repaired! I promise.. I'll do it today!" Jungkook picked up the glasses. "Don't you worry Jimin."

        Jimin giggled, "It's fine~" Jimin reached his hands out for Jungkook so he'd come to him.

        Jungkook set the glasses down. "I bet you can't move.." he crawled onto the bed and gave Jimin a deep kiss.

          "Then I guess I'll be in bed all day~ Will you stay with me here?"

          "Yes of course I will, I just need to take your glasses to repair.." Jungkook gave Jimin a kiss.

          "N-no don't leave me today, stay here... Repair the glasses tomorrow." Jimin held Jungkook close.

        "Jimin.... I'm going to repair the glasses... I'll be back before you know it!"

         Jimin scoffed, "what am I supposed to do all day in bed?"

         "Well you can't be naked in bed for sure." Jungkook went over to Jimin's luggage and began to search for clothes.

           "Are you going to take me a bath?" Jimin focused on Jungkook looking through Jimin's luggage.

           "Yes, Jimin." Jungkook found a white T-shirt and smiled. "Oh! This ones nice." Jungkook set the shirt on the bed and found a dark blue underwear with pink hearts. He looked back at Jimin raising an eyebrow. "Is this even a male underwear?"

        Jimin's face lit up pink in embarrassment. "W-well... I was out shopping one day and accidentally walked into the ladies section.."

       Jungkook laughed "Jimin... So cute~" Jungkook set the underwear onto the bed and then he stood up. "Lets take you a bath now."

         "You still won't wait for me won't you? Early bird~" Jimin teased.

       Jungkook gently picked up Jimin and took him to the bathroom where he sat him in a white bathtub. Jungkook turned on the bathwater, brought out a shampoo and set it onto the floor. Jungkook was on his knees rinsing Jimins hair and body to wash him properly. Once the boy was rinsed, Jungkook applied a coconut scented shampoo onto Jimin's blonde hair. White suds where all over Jimin's hair Jungkook kissed Jimin's neck from the back. "Enjoying yourself already?"

        "I could've done this on my own Jungkook" Jimin insisted.

        "Nope, I already started." Jungkook giggled and softly scrubbed Jimin's hair. Jimin layed his head back relaxing a bit while Jungkook continued.

         After the shower, Jungkook dried Jimin and wrapped a towel over him so he wouldn't get cold. Jimin was on the bed putting on the white T-shirt with the feminine underwear. Jungkook was out getting Jimin and himself breakfast while Jimin was sitting on the bed waiting, he drew his attention outside where he heard city noises. Jimin wanted to check up on Treasure so badly, he couldn't bare the thought that he was far from home. Suddenly his phone went off, Jimin sighed and went to where the phone was to answer it. He rarely went on his phone only to answer his mother's calls. Jimin struggled to make it over to his phone which was across the room and answered it on time.

        "H-Hello?" Jimin answered.

          "Jimin? How's my strong little sweet boy doing?" Jimin's mother responded.

        "I'm doing alright Eomma!" Jimin giggled. He loved his mother but still hated the fact she was never home.

         "That's nice, Jimin. How's the house? Are you alright? No intruders?"

         "No, Eomma." Jimin had to lie to his mother.. He wouldn't want her to know about anything that has happened.

        "Alright Jimin, I'll call you soon."

         "Eomma wait.." Jimin thought he won't be able to see his mom. He believed he would get hurt, he had a feeling of death approaching for an odd reason, that's why he needed Jungkook to stay with him the whole day.

       "What is it sweetheart?" The mothers voice grew overprotective.

         "I love you, Eomma..." Jimin replied close to sobbing.

         "Love you too, I have to go back to work. Be a strong man of the house for me." The mother hanged up. However, Jimin still had a feeling of death and he couldn't do  nothing can get rid of it. Was death really in his future?